DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Can't wait to see what you come up with. You are so much better at the decorating than I am. I'll stick to the coding whenever I can.
    Ultimate License Holder GM

Games currently Playing: AD&D, DCC RPG and D&D 5e

Finished Projects: AD&D Ruleset
    New School NPC Maker 5E
    New School NPC Maker PFRPG - 3.5E
    Old School NPC Maker

Current Projects:

1) Adventure Module.
    2) Maintaining and improving released projects.
    3) C.O.O.L. Beasts
    4) Basic Fantasy Ruleset
    5) Metamorphosis Alpha Ruleset

Hey damned, you want to reskin S&W for me? Otherwise it is going to look like 3.5e, lol.
    Patrick

Ultimate License Holder
    Currently Running (rotating home campaigns): Hobgoblins, Orcs, and Kobolds, Oh My! (5E), The Enemy Within (WFRP)
    Currently Playing: Castle Zagyg (Labyrinth Lord), The Forgotten Temple of Tharizdun (AD&D)

You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar, despite what your Cthulhu beard says about you! Thank you!
    Patrick

Ultimate License Holder
    Currently Running (rotating home campaigns): Hobgoblins, Orcs, and Kobolds, Oh My! (5E), The Enemy Within (WFRP)
    Currently Playing: Castle Zagyg (Labyrinth Lord), The Forgotten Temple of Tharizdun (AD&D)

Just a quick update. I still have to work on the combat engine, but other than that, the ruleset is very close to being complete. As it was essentially a hybrid between C&C and AD&D, two codebases which I am very familiar with, it fell into place in record time. I sent it to Damned for reskinning. Will put the final pieces into place after he is done.
    Ultimate License Holder GM

Games currently Playing: AD&D, DCC RPG and D&D 5e

Finished Projects: AD&D Ruleset
    New School NPC Maker 5E
    New School NPC Maker PFRPG - 3.5E
    Old School NPC Maker

Current Projects:

1) Adventure Module.
    2) Maintaining and improving released projects.
    3) C.O.O.L. Beasts
    4) Basic Fantasy Ruleset
    5) Metamorphosis Alpha Ruleset

Blog Entries
    Looking forward to seeing this.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

BFRPG has been my go-to system for well over a decade and would love to see the finished FG product. Any word on progress?
    Life is too short to worry about things you can do nothing about
    Gaming since '78, DM/GMing since '79 (an ultimate grognard)
    Ultimate License owner

Has there been any further progress on this ruleset? I just got into BFRPG and would love to run it in FG.

Thanks!

Hi everyone! New to FG (so working on that learning curve) but not new to old school. I'm a C&C, BFRPG, 1E, 2E, and d20 kind of gamer. I've been gaming since the late 80's and for the past 10-12 years, my goto has been Castles & Crusades. I'm very happy to see that FG has everything I need there. Then, I started poking around for BFRPG ruleset and came to this forum post. It seems like a year ago, *most* of the work had been done but just hadn't gotten across the finish line yet. So, I wanted to post this bump to see if there was a .pak file link anyone could/would post for BFRPG rules at this point?

I'd love to help test it out as an officially and/or community supported ruleset. I'm also a Unix/Linux developer (professionally C/C++/Perl/Bash guy) since 1999 - and would love to help craft the ruleset if anything is still needed there (though it sounds like most of that work has been completed). I love BFRPG ruleset (as much -if not more- than Castles & Crusades), so the passion and interest is there from my side as a consumer to get this one over the finish line!

That's it - sorry for the long post, just wanted to introduce myself and see if there was still any light at the end of the tunnel for this ruleset.

Thanks!

Thread Information