DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

Thread: RMC Refresher?

Yeah no issues, just take out that annoying australian voice in the edit, as he sounds clueless. <smile>

Not like usual, though, it was a pretty lucid day for you!

It wasn't that, but a member of the audience ended up having the worst coughing/hack attack that night.
    Coupled with no Mute button/Push-to-talk enabled or the disinclination to use it, it seemed, it made for a tough recording - I think Ardem was able to take away voice a few times towards the end, but juggling that And coaching on FG RM would end the same for anyone's session, unfortunately.

As a FG table and general nicety rule, make sure to use Push-to-talk, folks!
    Aside, I do hope that person ended up being ok, as it was one hell of a cold!

Great that you got this one saved Majyk, cant wait to see it

Quote Originally Posted by Ernoldo View Post
    Great that you got this one saved Majyk, cant wait to see it
    Will try to work on it this week, and post by the weekend.
    Now to play with the fancy video editing tools I've had for years but never needed.

That would be great.. Its been years sine I GM'd RMC and MERP. Just purchased the Ruleset and my head is exploding.....
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Games - Savage Worlds, 5e, Traveller, RMC (MERP)
    Lover of old school RPG: Traveller, MERP, RMC, Cthuthu

Quote Originally Posted by Martin153 View Post
    That would be great.. Its been years sine I GM'd RMC and MERP. Just purchased the Ruleset and my head is exploding.....
    Hi Martin153,

I sent you a PM about this.

Dakadin

If anyone is interested in joining an existing RMC campaign, I am running one and looking for new players! Details:

https://extraordinarygamers.net/Even...l/EventDetails

Note that the schedule is screwed up for July, there is actually a session happening every Wednesday, next one is July 19.

Quote Originally Posted by Majyk View Post
    i did save it, actually.
    It is very rough and needs editing but once done, I can make it available for sure - with Ardem's permission, of course.

Hi. And what about this film, because I'm still waiting impatiently.

Is it possible to carry out / record a tutorial on character creation and combat? Because from a friend we bought a rolemaster but we have a big problem to understand game
    Last edited by Szakal; September 24th, 2017 at 14:37.

Quote Originally Posted by Szakal View Post
    Hi. And what about this film, because I'm still waiting impatiently.

Is it possible to carry out / record a tutorial on character creation and combat? Because from a friend we bought a rolemaster but we have a big problem to understand game
    I am waiting as well, did this end up getting posted somewhere?

I'm not sure about a video, but there is the FG-RMC User Manual in the <FG App Data>\docs directory on the computer where the ruleset is installed, that gives a lot of info - including how to make a character and a GM "first 20 minutes"...
    Last edited by Trenloe; February 24th, 2018 at 22:39.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information