DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

Thread: RMC Refresher?

Blog Entries
    LOL my accent is bone tired lately.

Any instructions for this TeamViewer thing?
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

All I can say, Australia is a proud country of misfits <grin>

As for teamviewer, no just install the free/personal version that is all you need to do.

https://www.teamviewer.com

Just letting all budding Rolemaster GMs, that I will be running the Rolemaster GM Campaign Manager Training on Sunday 19th Feb, 1pm AEST, or Saturday 9.00pm EST, for those on the other side of the world. All are welcome.

Some of the things I plan to cover are.

- Making a Rolemaster Character
    - Making a Campaign, hint and tips in organisation, and how prior planning can speed things along.
    - Use of Combat Tracker and how with proper planning and a few tips and tricks to make it easy for yourself.
    - Other Extensions and 3rd Party tools I use to make it faster in Campaign planning.

A bit about my experience, I been using Fantasy grounds since 2012 and GM a weekly Rolemaster game since then, I also am the author of the FRP extension for Rolemaster. My RMC experience is limited however, the ruleset is still very similar to RMSS, FRP and RMU, which are the core of my knowledge. This experience carries across however I will not be going into great detail into RMC rules, but I will stay with the basics around this.

We also stream our weekly Rolemaster games, which you can find here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYio...mIBAENdyO3epbq
    Last edited by Ardem; February 17th, 2017 at 01:47.

Blog Entries
    It would be nice to hear something about RMU. It has been not moving at the speed of a glacier.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

Blog Entries
    Have spent a little time stumbling around RMC this afternoon. It looks like the ruleset hasn't benefited from any of the updates and interface improvements in the past couple of years. Looking forward to the refresher.

- John Diefenbaker

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    Have spent a little time stumbling around RMC this afternoon. It looks like the ruleset hasn't benefited from any of the updates and interface improvements in the past couple of years. Looking forward to the refresher.
    Anything not on CoreRPG will be lacking in things that the Core Rulesets have.
    Its not that have none of these new features they just dont have them all.
    Even hacking code from CoreRPG to put in another older ruleset can be a considerable task.

Start hassling dakadin <smile>

Blog Entries
    It's too bad RMC has fallen by the way side a bit... still I guess this is the market speaking.

Time to get Marty and take the Delorian back to 2013.

- John Diefenbaker

Blog Entries
    Thanks very much Ardem for your time this evening (afternoon for you). It was very helpful as a reminder to me... fingers crossed I don't promptly forget it all.

If you ever made headway on that XP tracker extension for RMC, a copy would be greatly appreciated as I can't find it anywhere on these forums.

- John Diefenbaker

Thread Information