FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

Thread: RMC Refresher?

Blog Entries

RMC Refresher?

It's been 3 years since I've looked at Rolemaster on FG. Would anyone be willing to give me a refresher / walk through on running a game and putting a character together?

I was hoping for maybe a 45-60 minute commitment in the evening in GMT -6.

Fingers crossed.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Hey John happy to do it, however our time frames are a little hard I am +10 GMT but can make it work on a weekend I am sure.

Blog Entries
    Awesome. I'll pm you and we can figure out a time. Thanks very much!
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

Hey, let me know when this is happening, I might want to sit in...

If it is ok with John I can set up a teamviewer meeting on my side and people can watch if they like, or set up another time with me, but it easier if we narrow it down to John asking questions rather then a multitude of people. Also although I am familiar with RMC, its not my strongest of the multitude of rolemaster knowledge, but I am strongly familiar with RMC ruleset and knowledge of the background code as well as a number of hints and tips in how to make Rolemaster work for you.

Blog Entries
    Yeah sure, no problems on my end.

- John Diefenbaker

Blog Entries
    I set up a campaign and invited you both - I thought we could use the scheduling function to suggest possible dates/times that would eventually work.

- John Diefenbaker

Done Sir, so the only things you will need are the following

Teamspeak so you can join my teamspeak server to join ts3.varidan.com.au, this is for voice comms

Teamviewer installed so you can view the teamviewer meeting, I am 90% sure this is needed as much as I use teamviewer for work I not used teamviewer meeting yet.

A patient and positive attitude knowing full well you might have to sift through my Australian voice and possible unknown reference terms, as all presentations experience in opportune challenges. <smile>

That's ok, John has a funny accent, too. :-D

Atleast he is apart of the commonwealth and not some traitor <wink>

Thread Information