FG Spreadshirt Swag

Thread: NPC question(s)

NPC question(s)

Is there a way to export/import NPCs from this ruleset? I'm having a heck of a time getting them entered/built correctly so that automation works... Does automation actually work?

Export the NPCs into a module so you can use them in any campaign. In a campaign where you've entered your NPCs, type /export in the chat window and click on the button to the left of "Personalities" (select "H") and fill out the Name and File name as a minimum. The right-click and select "Export" - you'll have a module with all of the NPCs from the campaign, that you can load in other campaigns.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

If you mean "Can NPC's be entered that allows their Attacks and Damage to be clicked from the combat tracker and applied?" then yes this is possible, and it works fine. If that is not the automation you are referring to, then can you be a little more specific?

For more information on the way to enter abilities on an NPC's sheet see this thread. Initially the thread was just my initial feedback on the ruleset, but it ended up having a nice discussion on how to make NPS Powers entries.
    Last edited by DrakosDJ; February 12th, 2017 at 04:41.

Thread Information