STAR TREK 2d20

LFP 5th Edition D&D Campaign. (GMT) (New Players Wanted)

I am currently looking for a couple of new players that are interested in running through a D&D campaign that I am running.

I host this game midday on Saturday (GMT). I have a couple of players already but i am looking for some more fresh blood. If you are completly new to D&D then we will be happy to help guide you through and get addicted to it.

Requirements are that you have a mic and are able to use fantasy grounds and Discord (and speak English) (How we will communicate) also that you are prompt to the session. I dont like waiting around for people (its rude).

If you are interested please comment below and tell me about any roleplaying experience (if any) and also what sort of thing you are looking for in this game so I can try to fit you into the game easier.

I also have the ultimate licence so demo users can also join

I would love to play in this game. I should definitely be able to make it. Am willing to play most characters. Would prefer playing a barbarian or melee character of some sort. I consider myself experienced in FG and 5e. I prefer roleplaying over combat but I can make anything interesting. I love making flavorful characters. My favorite part of D and D is making a colorful character and then roleplaying them.
    Last edited by AFNick12; February 10th, 2017 at 20:22.

I'm interested in playing your Saturday campaign. I have a Mic and Discord. I am not new to DnD although I am new to FG. I have about 15 years of experience with DnD I have not played 5 yet but am somewhat familiar with the format.

That's cool. Are you free tomorrow for a test session? (just to do a short one shot before the actual campaign).

Yes. I am free tomorrow for a test run through as well.

Perfect. I will be on around 12:30 GMT. I'll pm you the discord link

Sounds Great! I'll be looking forward to it.

I am new to FG, using it only for a home game I run to handle stories and mapping. Would be interested in jumping in as a player to better understand and get to know remote gaming.

Could play any character type, but prefer Rouge, Druid or Ranger.

Still needing a player? I'd be happy to jump in. Got experience with 5e and some experience with FG. Have mic and discord and all that.

Im new can i join

Thread Information