DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    This one works very well. Thank you VERY much MarianDz!!!

If I'm using a 12pt font extension, would it make the Turkish one not work, or just would I get those specific letter in a different size/font?

Can Someone make a Turkish extension that works with 12pt clear font extension?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HuseyinCinar View Post
    If I'm using a 12pt font extension, would it make the Turkish one not work, or just would I get those specific letter in a different size/font?

Can Someone make a Turkish extension that works with 12pt clear font extension?
    See the instructions (pdf) in post #8.

The Turkish.ext posted in the 2nd page doesn't work. Can someone confirm? I load only that extension but I can't get the letters.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Hi again - did you also check the post imediately after that one? It has some extra info in it.
    Hi. The Turkish extension just adds some letters so I'm not sure if I need to change my keyboard language at OS level. It's not like a whole different set of letters like for example Russian alphabet. I'm on a Mac but I did check my keyboard language region etc. It's already set to Turkish.

I can type "ı İ ğĞ şŞ" normally here, but not on FG.

Sweet, thanks. Lack of support for Polish alphabet was troublesome, some words had compeletly different meaning without these fonts. Our group loves it.
    English is not my native language, I apologize for any grammar mistakes or awkward choice of words.

Hello
    So I tried to do this, and I'm facing two problems:
    1) Titles/headers didn't register the new font
    2) Arabic is Right-to-Left language, and instead it's showing left to right and the letters aren't connecting either

Any advice?
    I've uploaded all the files here
    In the picture below, how it should look like is in the white box in the bottom of the picture

5e arabic.png

Slovakia (+1 GMT) after March 29 due to Summer time (+2 GMT)
    Blog Entries
    Hi "Mr.Aljabry" text flow direction is problem can't be doable in this ver of FG.
    Another kind of problems has chinese and japanese sign codepage support. Actually FG can't change text flow directions. Maybe later in FGU it will be possible if somehow could utilise codepage from your OS.
    Last edited by MarianDz; June 1st, 2019 at 20:41.

Slovakia (+1 GMT) after March 29 due to Summer time (+2 GMT)
    Blog Entries
    French fonts extension
    French fonts.png
    5E French.ext

system known 6:
    - French (original)
    - French Belgic,
    - Canadian french,
    - Luxemburg french,
    - Monaco french,
    - Schwitzerland french,

different codepages for French I used in my extension French original if something doesn't work only give me know I prepare for you another extension.
    Last edited by MarianDz; June 1st, 2019 at 20:40.

Thread Information