DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Where is the Calendar

I've got the BRP ruleset loaded, the smiteworks calendar module loaded, but I cant find where to bring up and or set the calendar.

from the wiki
    "Once at least one calendar type has been loaded, just double-click on the calendar type you want to select it."

where are the calendar types listed?

There is a button in the upper right corner that has an icon that looks like a calendar. (That's where it is on all the CoreRPG derived rulesets, I don't have BRP to verify this, but it makes sense....)
    Last edited by Andraax; February 5th, 2017 at 13:59.

In the top right I have 9 buttons

Light RGB
    Pics Combat
    PCs Mods
    Prefs +/-
    FX

If you aren't seeing a button then it may be that this ruleset doesn't support the calendar
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Yep, BRP does not have the calendar functionality. The ruleset was produced before the advent of CoreRPG layered functionality. I heard rumours of an update a few months ago, but no recent information regarding that.

The BRP functionality is covered in the Basic Roleplaying for Fantasy Grounds II - User Guide.pdf file contained in the <FG app data>\docs directory.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

In I'm running a custom extension to BRP could I add calendar functionality in by pulling it from one of the other rulesets?

Quote Originally Posted by flekhabren View Post
    In I'm running a custom extension to BRP could I add calendar functionality in by pulling it from one of the other rulesets?
    It's in CoreRPG, you could look into bringing that code across. The info here might help you get started: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...oreRPG-ruleset
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I'll give that a look, thanks

Thread Information