5E Character Create Playlist
Page 3 of 12 First 12345 ... Last
    Updates

• Version advanced to v3.3.0 to coincide with Pathfinder official release.

Regards,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Updates

• Version advanced to v3.3.0 to coincide with Pathfinder official release.

Regards,
    JPG
    You're going to (continue) make(ing) a bunch of people happy

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Was there something strange going on about 30 minutes ago? In Test I had an update which moved me from 3.2.4 to 3.3.0. As this happened right before game time, none of my players could connect, so I had them update in the Test channel and some were getting 3.3.0 and some were getting 3.2.4 which caused a big cluster^$*@.

Solution - we all rolled back to 3.2.3 after fiddling around for ~ 30 minutes.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Not that I'm aware of. Perhaps it was a glitch in the CDN network.

JPG

Blog Entries
    Is it still in vogue to blame Stephen Harper for this?
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Updates

• Square pointers now show length of a side, instead of center to edge distance.
    • [SW] Improvements to library equipment list
    • Incorrect distances shown for pointers with multiplied length distance displays. Fixed.
    • [CoreRPG+] Public state of note records owned by player being reset when player rejoins a campaign session. Fixed.
    • [5E/PFRPG/3.5E/d20M] Dice added by right clicking were not correctly calculated when critical damage rolled. Fixed.
    • [4E] Record dragged onto PC Abilities tab could not be accessed from the PC mini sheet Abilities tab. Fixed.
    • [4E] Data mismatch script errors when using A Tale of Dinor - 4E sample campaign. Fixed.
    • [SW] Library equipment list had massive height.
    • [SW] Library equipment list did not display notes properly. Fixed.
    • [SW] Deadlands Reloaded: Script error when locking or unlocking power record. Fixed.
    • [SW] Horror Companion: Added missing "Bear, Rabid" NPC, and fixed broken links.
    • [SW] Sci-Fi Companion: Fixed broken link. (NPC - Cyber - Special Abilities)
    • [SW] ETU: Fixed broken link. (NPC - Ghost - Description)
    • [SW] 50F: Fixed broken links in Player Guide (Artwork - Grael/Human) and GM Guide (Savage Tale links, NPC special abilities)

JPG
    Last edited by Moon Wizard; February 24th, 2017 at 06:36.

Updates
    • [PFRPG/3.5E] Proficiencies combined into a single list on PC sheet Abilities tab.
    • [PFRPG/3.5E] Racial traits section added on PC sheet Abilities tab.
    I tried to create a "race" record with all it's "racial traits" implemented as links to corresponding "feat" records, i also created.
    But because of the reference class of the feat records they can not be dropped into the "racial feats" section of a character sheet (they will automaticly sorted into the "feats" section).

Would be great if you could implement a way with which you can drag&drop "proficiennies, specialabilities, feats and racial feats" into the correct section of a character sheet from a "container" record like "class" or "race" records ...

Updates

• [CoreRPG+] Even numbered rows are now shaded in lists with alternating row colors, rather than odd numbered rows.
    • [CoreRPG+] List entries will no longer be deleted when using the Backspace or Delete on an empty list entry name field. Use the edit button to delete entries.
    • [CoreRPG+] Alternate row shading added to most PC sheet lists.
    • [5E] Pregen character records no longer require a module link for class features, racial traits or inventory items.
    • [PFRPG/3.5E] Added features list to class record.
    • [PFRPG/3.5E] Added traits list to race record.
    • [LAUNCHER] Debugging output when launching campaign if console open. Fixed.
    • [CoreRPG+] Rolls with PC targets not owned by user would not apply to those targets if the manual roll option enabled. Fixed.
    • [CoreRPG+] After copying records in a campaign list, unable to search record by name. Fixed.
    • [CoreRPG+] When exporting effects and modifiers, an empty list would be generated in the library for that module. Removed the empty list.
    • [PFRPG/3.5E] CLC effect not correctly adding dice or bonus to roll. Fixed.
    • [4E] DMG effect not allowing range modifier. Fixed.

JPG

Updates

• [PFRPG/3.5E] Added features list to class record.
    • [PFRPG/3.5E] Added traits list to race record.

JPG
    Yeah!

I am sure that "drag&drop a race with traits or a class with features into a charsheet will automaticly add the containing traits and features into the right places of the charsheet" .. will come next ... would be realy cool

That would be cool, but we're trying really hard to limit ourselves to what we can confidently deliver. We want to be able to launch as soon as all the hurdles are clear, so I won't be adding much from this point for v3.3.0. (hoping that the release is sooner than later)

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information