Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last

Meanders 2: Brave New Worlds (400+ New Terrains)

Hello - just over 2 weeks away from launch I felt you guys might like to see how the campaign is shaping up, what you can expect, and the avalanche of features involved. Here is a preview of the campaign that is approximately 95% completed with just some art of the core designs left be be added. You may also be pleased to hear that I have committed to over 400 new designs, making Meanders 2 almost seven times larger.

Kind Regards,
    Kris

Visit the Meanders 2 Campaign Preview due to launch Feb 18th on Kickstarter

Attachment 17735

Meanders 2 Campaign Launch moved up to Feb 10th. Hope to see you there

Blog Entries
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...00-new-designs

Kris' new Kickstarter is up today and more maps than ever before. This are high quality wilderness maps and he includes ones formatted for use in VTT like Fantasy Grounds.

I recommend checking it out.

He also thanks us here at the forums that have helped him to make his maps VTT friendly (right at the bottom of the campaign).
    Last edited by Myrdin Potter; February 11th, 2017 at 16:28.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

I blame you, Myrdin, for feeding my Kickstarter habit! Actually, when I looked at the maps, I was drawn in. Nice VTT maps being offered along with the regular dpi maps.
    Patrick

Ultimate License Holder
    Currently Running (rotating home campaigns): Hobgoblins, Orcs, and Kobolds, Oh My! (5E), The Enemy Within (WFRP)
    Currently Playing: Castle Zagyg (Labyrinth Lord), The Forgotten Temple of Tharizdun (AD&D)

Blog Entries
    Take a look at the sample linked in the campaign. I have all the content from the first one and they are really nice. My players are wowed by them.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Yeah, Meanders 1 are very nice maps. Seen in FG in this video: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6...G9TdHczb0pHZ2c
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Re: Meanders 2 and FG's help

Quote Originally Posted by Myrdin Potter View Post
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...00-new-designs

Kris' new Kickstarter is up today and more maps than ever before. This are high quality wilderness maps and he includes ones formatted for use in VTT like Fantasy Grounds.

I recommend checking it out.

He also thanks us here at the forums that have helped him to make his maps VTT friendly (right at the bottom of the campaign).
    Hi And I'll thank you all again, I appreciate all of you assisting me to format them properly so that I can supply you with exactly what you need - and for coming back to help fund Meanders 2. I really enjoy making them and this time I'm trying to do a ton of those suggested by previous backers, yourselves included. Even so, I have hundreds of idea concepts for an M3 if its gets that far - not to mention the mystery stretch goals for this campaign. Well, back to it I'm 3 into the new core jungle set and am currently working on a wide bend in the muddy river with rapids and stone cliffs either side: perfect for a hurried escape down the river while spear-chucking indigenous pygmies hurl abuse ... and spears

Kind Regards,
    Kris

So, my Meanders 2 campaign is now offering the 60 Meander 1 maps free + the 101 Gimp Guide if you pledge $10 or more - and coupled with the core pledge, you can now get 108 maps for $45. 3 new themes have been added as well.

Blog Entries
    I couldn't find id, but I suspect you have the info somewhere. What's the license that we get? Specifically, can they be used as part of a commercial project or are they for personal use only?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    I couldn't find id, but I suspect you have the info somewhere. What's the license that we get? Specifically, can they be used as part of a commercial project or are they for personal use only?
    Hi LordEntrails - I've been asked this before and in this campaign, so I've added a reply to the FAQ which reads as follows - and sorry for the late reply -

"Do you offer Commercial Use of Meanders?
    I love RPG and want to see it grow - but I also understand the need to have some control over IP. To a limited degree, I don't mind if people promote my art by using in in their projects provided there is a mention of my company, Game Tile Warehouse (GTW) and you contact me first with a copy of the project for review. To define limited degree, I generally say I am OK with up to 4 maps in circulation in total by any given user. That doesn't mean 4 per project, but 4 per individual.

I am open to commercial usage on a case-by-case basis - I would need to see your project to make a decision on usage rights and decide whether you fall in the limited degree category or might require a contract for extended use in your projects. If you do want to use Meanders in a commercial product beyond the limited degree of 4 maps, please contact me.

However, there is no restriction on Maps that you make yourself using my Constructor Pack or base textures. But please mention GTW in the credits.

There is no restriction on personal use either: you can print, play, modify the maps as needed, and share, or put into practice at home or in public. Enjoy, evolve and please send me samples so I can see! And if people ask, kindly tell them about me and GTW."

Thread Information