5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last

I did get in there and back it. This looks great!

Blog Entries
    Value gets even better with each stretch goal hit.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Quote Originally Posted by Myrdin Potter View Post
    Value gets even better with each stretch goal hit.
    Almost 900% funded, free maps sets of 4 Mountains, 4 Treetops, 4 Temples/Ruins now unlocked - more Stretch Goals added. 3 days to go. Dozens of new art samples added to updates. $3 World Meander Map option available. Commercial Licenses sold out.

Fantasy Grounds Link added from GTW

Felt it was time - now visitors to my website will get directed here from my RPG links page. Thanks guys! FG rocks.

https://gametilewarehouse.wixsite.co...pply/rpg-links

I just backed it, against my better judgment. You check all of the boxes I look for on Kickstater: previously released products, clear and specific examples of what you are doing, and most of all, a very realistic scope. I don't trust anybody to reinvent the wheel on my investment dollar, but a set of decent looking maps is entirely within the realm of possibility.

Hammer, you won't regret it. I backed his coin (fantasy coin images) project and was delighted with his work on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Hammer View Post
    I just backed it, against my better judgment. You check all of the boxes I look for on Kickstater: previously released products, clear and specific examples of what you are doing, and most of all, a very realistic scope. I don't trust anybody to reinvent the wheel on my investment dollar, but a set of decent looking maps is entirely within the realm of possibility.
    Thanks Black Hammer This isn't my first rodeo and I've delivered in full on four previous ones and 92% on my Digital Coin Forge. The 8% is indefinitely in limbo until those who purchased a certain reward have finalized their own individual coin designs and ordered the physical box - but apart from that, I've delivered each and every time, on or before time, and in projects larger than this one. I don't think its a re-invention of the wheel - but it takes an existing concept of matching tiles but gives it a twist so the tiles you match are huge maps. Thanks for taking a chance on me, now I better get back to making more maps.

@Bidmaron thanks for the kudos and vouching for my credentials. I may have to follow-up your suggestion for that other coin forge variant if I have time this year.

Meanders 2 Fantasy Terrain Campaign: is ending soon on Kickstarter. Core Jungle/Forest/Snow/Desert Maps with Roads and Rivers. Get 124 giant interchangeable RPG maps and a dozen themes for $25. Vector and map pack for $45. Supercore Set with maps, vectors and 32 extra maps for $75. 1200% funded, nearing a new Stretch Goal. Hi-Res PDF/PNG and Low-Res for Roll20/Fantasygrounds and other VTT. Just 32 hours to go. 4 new maps for every $500 over 5k.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...n-maps-for-rpg

So pleased to see the reorganised campaign go well Kris. Now over 100 backers! Nice one.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    115 backers and counting.

:-)
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Thread Information