FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    non issue after a year with the party im quitting.

https://www.ironcrown.com/ICEforums/...=17827.new#new

so between bad mouthing me behind my back and flat out lying to myself and the party in email i have decided to quit the group

good luck

Quote Originally Posted by MurderByNumbers View Post
    People with no special training all over the world throughout history have used natural poisons/venom in their natural (not processed) form.
    Tree frog in the jungle, oh look that cat tried to eat that frog and the cat died, got really sick etc. well what made this frog different? oh look when you make it angry milky stuff appears on its back! roll a dart in it, shoot an animal. look animal die or become very weak. yay poison. there isn't an chemistry experiment going on, animals are not being raised, bred, handled in their live status.
    Did you and your buddies get the poison to shoot out from a snake, gather it up, carry it around for weeks at a time, coat a blade or arrow with it and expect it do something? Probably not...

As was mentioned things tend to degrade quite quickly when removed from their natural environment (body of monster in question). Your arguments here actually reinforce the point that such things are very rare. In all of human history, their have only been a few notable instances where humans have been able to extract the venom from creatures, apply them to a weapon and put them to use. Why do you think that when they milk poisons from snakes etc. the venom is refrigerated almost immediately, and transported in such a condition.

Maybe if you had pre-purchased vials with heavy enchantments on them to replicate the effects of cold storage...

Blog Entries
    Not much point in argument/discussion; he's taken his ball and gone home. Something rarely seen after about grade 3.

Probably for the best, given the acrimony. Not really worth saying much more.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    Not much point in argument/discussion; he's taken his ball and gone home. Something rarely seen after about grade 3.

Probably for the best, given the acrimony. Not really worth saying much more.
    grade 3? i think perhaps you should be the next contestant on "are you smarter than a 3rd grader"

If I was not involved, I would get some popcorn and pull up a chair. However because I am it is making me cringe.

I did work it out with murder last night, as I said in the iron crown post, it was a mixture of conclusion jumping and and on my side being a shitty communicator. Having said this I am sorry it spilled over into here guys, was not my intentions in the original post, all I wanted here was clarification and some advise from the GM's I know on here. Hopefully this is the last of it. Please be the last of it <cross fingers>.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardem View Post
    If I was not involved, I would get some popcorn and pull up a chair. However because I am it is making me cringe.

I did work it out with murder last night, as I said in the iron crown post, it was a mixture of conclusion jumping and and on my side being a shitty communicator. Having said this I am sorry it spilled over into here guys, was not my intentions in the original post, all I wanted here was clarification and some advise from the GM's I know on here. Hopefully this is the last of it. Please be the last of it <cross fingers>.
    +1.

Thread Information