5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... Last

FG Con 10 - Friday April 7th - Sunday April 9th, 2017

A quick announcement so that people can put it in the diaries and start thinking of what they'd like to run.

FG Con 10 will run from Friday evening 7th April (Aus and NZ time) thru until late on Sunday 9th April (US and Canada), 2017. That's nearly 70 hours of great games on offer for players to participate in, 70 hours for GMs to show case their latest creations and for everyone to meet new people and plan great and heroic adventures!

UPDATE: SmiteWorks have very generously agreed to upgrade full licenses to Ultimate licenses for the duration of FG Con 10. Thus allowing everyone the ability to play for free! Thanks Doug and John.

We are in the process of updating the FG Con website, graphics, etc.. So please be patient on that side as we get the infrastructure in place for bookings and advertising the con.

We're also in discussion with a number of Third Party Publishers (3PPs) who will be supporting us this convention - providing GMs with a free copy of the FG scenario/s they are running and also providing prize support for the players involved in those games. More info to come.

Otherwise, keep an eye out for more info and announcements over the coming days and weeks!

Important Dates

GM Event Registration Now Open
    Player sign up Now Open
    Last date for GM event registration Sunday April 2nd, 2017
    Last date for most player sign ups Wednesday April 5th, 2017
    Friday April 7th FG Con 10 begins!
    Sunday April 9th FG Con 10 finishes

TBC = To Be Confirmed
    Last edited by Trenloe; March 18th, 2017 at 16:59.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Third Party Publisher Support

Third Party Publisher support!

We're working with a number of third party publishers (3PPs) across different RPG systems to get support for FG Con. What this usually consists of is a GM willing to run a convention slot (3-5 hours) that consists of the material from one of the 3PPs products - some adventures will need tweaking to fit within a convention slot time. The 3PP will provide the FG module (and sometimes the product PDF as well) to the GM to aid in the running of their scenario at FG Con.

Current 3PPs we have confirmed are:
    1. Legendary Games - they have lots of 5E and Pathfinder Adventures in FG format: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...search=&sort=1 We're working to provide some 5E pregens for the Legendary Beginnings first part - which we'd recommend for running at FG Con. GMs are welcome to run any of the Legendary Games material at FG Con.
    2. Dan Harlan's "Balance Disturbed" (5E) - https://www.dmsguild.com/product/180...Disturbed-BDC1
    3. AAW Games - Lots of possibilities - mini dungeons, 5E and Pathfinder scenarios, etc.. Over 40 different FG products: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...search=&sort=1 Further details to come on how we're working with AAW Games for FG Con 10.

The above list will expand as we confirm other 3PP support.

If you're a GM who is interested in running a 3PP scenario at FG Con please get in touch with the FG Con team by email at: [email protected]

If you're a 3PP who'd like to provide support to FG GMs for the convention then please contact us by email at: [email protected]
    Last edited by Trenloe; January 31st, 2017 at 18:54.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Reserved 2.

Very excited for this! Definitely going to try and DM a couple games and maybe even play in a few if I have the time!

Awesome I can't wait for this one. The 3rd party support is great to have.
    Fantasy Grounds Ultimate

Blog Entries
    Let me know if you would like any copies of Balance Disturbed for GMs or as player rewards.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

You can mark me down for a epic Conan 2d20 Adventure... (Depending on if I am home from work or not during those dates)

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Let me know if you would like any copies of Balance Disturbed for GMs or as player rewards.
    That would be great, thanks Dan. I'm in the process of providing details of 3PP support in post #2 of this thread.

Email sent! I will throw myself to the wolves and try to DM some games. This will be my trial by fire at DMing!
    Ultimate license
    Current Timezone : EDT (GMT -4)
    Running: Various Adventurers League modules
    Playing: Curse of Strahd (Friday nights- OTG), Storm Kings Thunder (Thursday Nights- OTG)
    STEAM: (OTG) Teufelhunde87
    AL DCI: 4115443776

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Teufelhunde87 View Post
    Email sent! I will throw myself to the wolves and try to DM some games. This will be my trial by fire at DMing!
    Huzzah!
    Please ask if you need any help on any aspect of it. Game length, content, pre-gens whatever.

Thread Information