STAR TREK 2d20
Page 9 of 12 First ... 7891011 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Are people still having issues? I can access as of right now.
    Yep, still can't load it.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Are people still having issues? I can access as of right now.
    I just got the error.
    Ultimate license
    Current Timezone : EDT (GMT -4)
    Running: Various Adventurers League modules
    Playing: Curse of Strahd (Friday nights- OTG), Storm Kings Thunder (Thursday Nights- OTG)
    STEAM: (OTG) Teufelhunde87
    AL DCI: 4115443776

Blog Entries
    Sorry guys - overnight here in AUS a major domain registrar and DNS host is having serious issues which is causing the DNS to not resolve for the fg-con.com domain name (and many 10's of thousands of others)...

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Sorry guys - overnight here in AUS a major domain registrar and DNS host is having serious issues which is causing the DNS to not resolve for the fg-con.com domain name (and many 10's of thousands of others)...
    LOL, technology! Thanks for the info!
    Ultimate license
    Current Timezone : EDT (GMT -4)
    Running: Various Adventurers League modules
    Playing: Curse of Strahd (Friday nights- OTG), Storm Kings Thunder (Thursday Nights- OTG)
    STEAM: (OTG) Teufelhunde87
    AL DCI: 4115443776

Less than two weeks to go until FG Con 10 starts! We have over 50 events now, but can always have more. We'll be locking GM event submission for all but exceptional cases next weekend, so if you're thinking of running an event and haven't registered it yet please do so ASAP. The earlier you get it in the greater chance you have of attracting players to your event.

Current GMs: Reminder! Don't re-edit your event after it's been approved unless you really have to. Editing it means it has to be re-approved by the admins, and we have no idea what you've changed. More importantly, this takes it off the list of events until approved, so it can confuse players thinking the event might have been cancelled.

If you want to add info/respond to player questions then please do so via the comments section under your event.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Trying to figure out just how jet lagged I would be as in China and flying back the Thursday before the con weekend.

As a reminder - anyone running 5e that needs pregenerated characters is welcome to use the ones I put on DM's Guild guilt free for 0 pay what it is worth. My way of saying thanks to all the people that helped me here.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Is this a good place to advertise my fg con game?

Quote Originally Posted by doseyclwn View Post
    Is this a good place to advertise my fg con game?
    Yep.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

https://www.fg-con.com/events/legend...-strain-dd-5e/

Running "The Assimilation Strain" by Legendary Games. Got some pregens all geared up and ready to go. The adventure looks like a lot of fun. Come on over and sign up. It's Friday April 7th at 9pm and it will go to 1 or 2, depending on how quick it goes. Hope to see you all there!!!

(from the blurb on Amazon.com) A strange sickness afflicts the frontier settlement of Holver's Ferry, threatening to overwhelm its citizens with an alien madness. Already the town has nearly torn itself apart, and the local sheriff is missing. When the PCs brave the surrounding wilderness as the village's latest newcomers, the beleaguered townsfolk desperately turn to them for assistance. But can these erstwhile heroes trace the diseased carrier to its source and solve the mystery before they, too, succumb to The Assimilation Strain?

Never mind, I am at 4 now. Ignore this post
    Last edited by Daedalus; March 30th, 2017 at 01:05.
    Daedalus

Time Zone: EDT
    Fantasy Grounds Ultimate License
    My Games are free to play. You only need the Demo to play

Thread Information