FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Blog Entries
    At the risk of annoying some people both JohnD and damned run a pretty good C&C game. I haven't been in games run by Andraxx but I have been told he runs a good game too.

The rules books themselves (PHB, CKG, etc) are in serious need of a re-organization and an update. From the perspective of the Best Practices guidelines that SmiteWorks laid out with the 3.2.0 release they are an absolute mess. I'm pretty sure if one of the community devs submitted something that looks like they do now, we'd be told to sort it out pretty quick
    Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    Yes, the U1 remaster is probably "finished" I just haven't decided whether I want to put the whole playable bit of the adventure into the reference manual like I did with The Outpost and Jericho Rose or if I'll just leave the playable bits in Story only, and reference bits in the manual. Otherwise, one of the main reasons for the remaster is the one in the store is from like... 2009 or something. Pre-SmiteWorks and it doesn't have any of the features FG now supports.

As for Aihrde, I'd have to look again at all the U-series but I don't think so. U is for Universal and they wanted standalone adventures any GM could drop into a campaign at any (level appropriate) place.
    Thanks - I'll place it somewhere near either the A0+ or C1 adventure areas depending on which gets used first.

I'll wait on the new U1, I'll be one of your first customers then

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortar View Post
    The rules books themselves (PHB, CKG, etc) are in serious need of a re-organization and an update. From the perspective of the Best Practices guidelines that SmiteWorks laid out with the 3.2.0 release they are an absolute mess. I'm pretty sure if one of the community devs submitted something that looks like they do now, we'd be told to sort it out pretty quick
    I would think so but I dunno based purely on screenshots it seems Library-only DLC is still being produced. I sure as hell won't buy it. That may have sufficed in 2009 but I'm no longer paying for a quick copy/paste job. If I see the conversion dev put some work into it, I'm happy to compensate for that work.

Looks like After Winter's Dark hit the store.

Is this a "reference section" only work? I have the PDF but like the Codex of Airdhe, I haven't gotten to reading it yet.

Blog Entries
    My remaster shouldn't be in the store yet, James found one single bug that got by me. But yes, it's reference only, no rules or tables.

Blog Entries
    And yet... there it is lol! Either way I'll be submitting a patch tonight.
    Last edited by Talyn; February 1st, 2017 at 22:21.

Blog Entries
    I got that as well but when I did the update (button was red), nothing actually was downloaded.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Blog Entries
    Fixed version was just submitted so whenever James gets back around to it...

U1 then

I already bought Winter's in PDF and as it is reference, I can read it there.

Blog Entries
    Only reason I remastered it (and did a very nice job of it if I do say so myself) is the old one in the store from the pre-SmiteWorks days (back when only black & white network TV existed, donchaknow!) was a goddamn mess, to put it nicely. But it sure is a lot of reading...

I promise I'll get myself re-motivated to finish up U1! Haven't touched it in a couple months maybe and in the past two days I've already found a couple things I had to tweak LOL.

Thread Information