FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Conversions for Scarred Lands from Nocturnal & Onyx Path

Smiteworks has acquired the rights to convert the Scarred Lands products from Nocturnal & Onyx Path.

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/browse....t=&pfrom=&pto=

Any developers wishing to convert these modules should check out the Conversion List.

Anyone that wishes to become a developer should contact [email protected]. Requirements are that they must sign a work-for-hire-agreement as well as understanding the ruleset and rules of the products they wish to convert and have experience converting to the Fantasy Grounds format.

Blog Entries
    ::cough cough:: Myrdin Potter you've been summoned!

Nice! Scarred Lands were one of my favorite settings for 3.xE. The new PF and 5E conversion of it is good stuff!
    Patrick

Ultimate License Holder
    Currently Running (rotating home campaigns): Hobgoblins, Orcs, and Kobolds, Oh My! (5E), The Enemy Within (WFRP)
    Currently Playing: Castle Zagyg (Labyrinth Lord), The Forgotten Temple of Tharizdun (AD&D)

Awesome!!! Can't wait to see the Termana setting. Had a lot of fun playing Scarred Lands.

Just out of curiosity, has anyone started working on the Scarred Lands campaign setting for FG? I half-heartedly made some effort a while ago, but it got a bit beyond my current PAR5E skill set. I think it might take a bit more direct XML to get the classes and such to import properly.

Blog Entries
    Undecided. I have both the 5E and PFRPG Player Guides but already have a few projects in my queue so I haven't bothered checking the developer project list yet.

I could work on the Dagger of Spiragos (followup adventure to Gauntlet of Spiragos). For Gauntlet, I did make some different battlemaps than what was included in the official FG mod so the grids line up better and the players don't see the placement indicators for the wolf, scythe falcon, etc.

Blog Entries
    I removed those indicators in the Pathfinder version for the battle map. GM map still has them. If I do another one, I'll get the original art assets so I hopefully won't have to fool with doing my Amateur Hour graphic editing.

I did the 5e version last night. Used my PDF program to snip a picture of the maps, then just used the clone stamp tool in GIMP to cover up the indicators and the map tool from the FG forums to line up the grids. I also took the goblin fortification quarter-section map and flipped it horizontally and vertically to make 3 extra maps in the correct orientation, as I have players that I'm sure will want to clear the whole perimeter before moving on. It's in their nature. I'll just leave the mask up for the legend.

Blog Entries
    Just to let you know, I did the 5e Gauntlet version that is available on the store. If you are willing to put in the extra effort to make the conversion "store" level, Smiteworks does (obviously) have an agreement for this setting. I learned completely from scratch doing this and the publisher did give me access to the original art. Contact Smiteworks for more details.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Thread Information