DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Blog Entries
    You should be able to just click on the image of video and it will take you there.

Doswelk's Guts skill video
    Ultimate License Holder

Hrmmm... It must be an issue with my browser, as I don't get an image of the video, just a blank space with nothing interactable. Your link to it worked for me though, thank you!
    "You can tell more of a person in an hour of play than a year of conversation" ~Plato

Ultimate License Holder
    50 Fathoms
    Deadlands Reloaded
    Saga of the Goblin Horde
    Savage Worlds

Blog Entries
    You're welcome
    Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by Will Tomorrow View Post
    If it explains how to add it in such a way, so as to automatically account for the modifiers, I do not. I've been have my players right click, and create a generic skill named Guts.

Incidentally, when I go to "quote" you, I see a bit of youtube code, but no such video or link is visible in your actual post. Which is a round about way of saying I'd like another link, if you wouldn't mind.
    Just viewed this page with Microsoft Edge, big white space where the video should be!

I see you have already been sent another link, hope it the video helps. Did not put it in the video but the Grit modifier will need to be manually updated if Grit increases.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk View Post
    Just viewed this page with Microsoft Edge, big white space where the video should be!
    Yeah, same with my Google Chrome, for whatever reason. Video was helpful and then some. Concise, direct, clear. Great content, you have my thanks!
    "You can tell more of a person in an hour of play than a year of conversation" ~Plato

Ultimate License Holder
    50 Fathoms
    Deadlands Reloaded
    Saga of the Goblin Horde
    Savage Worlds

Thread Information