DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    I already own all the material here...

Having just finished reading through the comics, I feel it was a worthwhile $15. I had about half of the game books already from previous bundles.

Blog Entries
    I really enjoyed what I got in this bundle too. And I'm not even into PF yet. I have noted people saying "past bundles". How often do they come out with bundles like this?

There have been two previousTabletop rpg bundles as far as i know. About a year ago Paizo did another Pathfinder with similar content to the recent one and a few months ago there was Pathfinder bundle from Frog God games and Kobold press who both produce some of the best third party material for Pathfinder.

Yep, there have been the odd Humble Bundle in the past, but not regularly.

If you're looking for regular bundles then check out Bundle of Holding - they usually have a couple on the go at any one time: https://bundleofholding.com/
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Ah yes!!! This helps satisfy the urge to bundle. Thank you!!!
    Check out my art albums on FG!
    I own an Ultimate License, all WOTC D&D stuffs, and the SW rules.

For those on the $25 level for this bundle: I've just got the email regarding the "Worldscape merch" - the physical comics that came with the $25 level. The postage was indeed what was originally estimated ($5.94 USPS to ship to Colorado).
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information