FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 37 of 150 First ... 2735363738394787137 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by Exalted View Post
    Just wanted to show some appreciation for the author and everyone that contributed to this extension. Thanks a bunch!
    Thanks. I'm glad you find it useful.
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

Hey Ronnke, jus wondering - though this is more a FG in general doubt than a GURPS ruleset one: is it possible to have a persistent "universal" search bar on the interface? One that aggregates results from everything on the program?

Hey Ronnke, jus wondering - though this is more a FG in general doubt than a GURPS ruleset one: is it possible to have a persistent "universal" search bar on the interface? One that aggregates results from everything on the program?
    I'm not ronnke of course, but I don't understand your question. Could you provide an example that might help me (and perhaps Ronnke) understand?

In theory, yes, it should be possible. That, however, is a feature probably better included in FG as a whole.

Echoing the thanks, Ronnke, this ruleset really is excellent for GURPS GMs on FG. The only problem is, I find myself firing it up and tinkering around when I'm supposed to be doing actual prep for face-to-face convention games. Can you add an option to tell me to knock it off and be more productive?
    How to Be a GURPS GM, author
    Game Geekery, Blog (GURPS combat examples, fillable PDF sheets, rules summaries, campaigns and one-shots, intro for beginners)
    Discord, unofficial GURPS hangout and real-time chat

Quote Originally Posted by seycyrus View Post
    I'm not ronnke of course, but I don't understand your question. Could you provide an example that might help me (and perhaps Ronnke) understand?
    Absolutely. Imagine, if you will, there was a "search bar", somewhere around the interface (like the bottom right, for example). Typing on it, it would display in a little box above with results in "real-time", similarly how the start menu search function works in Win 10, or how the Google search bar works in Google.com. So if I typed "John", it would display up "John Smith (NPC)", "John's House (Image)", "Ben Smith (NPC)" (cause it would have "John's father" in it's NPC sheet somewhere). Something like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronnke View Post
    In theory, yes, it should be possible. That, however, is a feature probably better included in FG as a whole.
    Agreed. Thanks for the reply, I'll suggest this somewhere in the general forum section!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMookNet View Post
    Echoing the thanks, Ronnke, this ruleset really is excellent for GURPS GMs on FG. The only problem is, I find myself firing it up and tinkering around when I'm supposed to be doing actual prep for face-to-face convention games. Can you add an option to tell me to knock it off and be more productive?
    Thanks! As for that feature request, sure, here you go.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks! As for that feature request, sure, here you go.
    HA! Perfect, thanks.
    How to Be a GURPS GM, author
    Game Geekery, Blog (GURPS combat examples, fillable PDF sheets, rules summaries, campaigns and one-shots, intro for beginners)
    Discord, unofficial GURPS hangout and real-time chat

Gigermann has done some updates to the GURPS Theme, download it from the link in the original post.

Gigermann has done some updates to the GURPS Theme, download it from the link in the original post.
    So - what's new with it that is different from the older version?

Thread Information