DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 25 of 151 First ... 1523242526273575125 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    cool...Great theme Gigermann, I think was a Ronnie theme
    I can't take credit for that, it's all Gigermann's work.
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

Any new to the ruleset, any predictions of the planned "improvements"?

The GURPS skin should be ready in weeks as opposed to months. I'm also slowly working on next release, but I have no idea when that will be available.

dulux-oz, I was wondering if you could use your Wand of Moderator and stiky this thread, so it remains easy to find.

Quote Originally Posted by ronnke View Post
    dulux-oz, I was wondering if you could use your Wand of Moderator and stiky this thread, so it remains easy to find.
    I don't see why not...

...OK, done!
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Ronke,

I've been working with Delux-Oz's sound extension and have a couple of questions regarding the use of the extension with your ruleset (Thanks again btw!)

1) Is there a way to "sorta show" the results of a combat roll to the players? The sound extension uses information sent down the pipes to the players through the chat box to trigger different sounds, so hiding the GM rolls doesn't allow the sound extension to trigger (there is nothing to trigger on). One easy solution is to turn on the option "Chat: Show GM rolls". My problem with this is that I don't wan't my players to know the exact skills of the opponents they are facing (for various reasons).

Would it be possible to have a third option besides on/off that displays some feedback in the chatbox, but doesn't show the exact numbers? Something along the lines of,

Hobgoblin 10:
    [MELEE]
    Broadsword
    Swing :[ Success! ]

2) Would it be possible to add a word or two to the output to the chatbox for damage rolls, so that I could use that to trigger the sound extension? Something like,

Trogdor: DAMAGE Total [2d cut]

This would allow me to trigger off the word "DAMAGE" , etc.

Thanks again for all your work. Just wondering how difficult the above would be?

Quote Originally Posted by seycyrus View Post
    Ronke,

Thanks again for all your work. Just wondering how difficult the above would be?
    Yes, that would be easy to implement. I will put it on the list for the next release, which should be soon, along with the new GURPS theme.

Ronnke,

Just had a pretty decent session with your ruleset, and I'm loving it the more I use it! I'm really looking forward to the updates. Here are two more questions/suggestions, and once again, thank you.

1) In the upper-left of the modifiers box (lower left corner) there is a cross-hair target symbol, which toggles "Use current target for chat window rolls" on and off.

Would it be possible to use that toggle destination for the application of Effects, instead of having to drag them manually onto the recipient in the combat tracker? In my game (and probably the majority of games, I think), Effects (stunned, knocked down, crippled hand, dazed, etc.) generally come about as a result of being on the receiving end of a blow or spell. It would speed up my game if I could just click on the effect and apply it to the target of the current actor, rather than having to scroll through the CT and find "Hobgoblin 28".

2) Currently, if enabled, you can hover the mouse over a token on a battlemap and get the title of that token. Would it be possible to include the health status (Healthy, Critical, etc.) and perhaps effects (crippled, blind etc.) on a token when one hovers the mouse?

Ronnke,

Just had a pretty decent session with your ruleset, and I'm loving it the more I use it! I'm really looking forward to the updates. Here are two more questions/suggestions, and once again, thank you.
    Awesome, glad to see it's working well for you. A new release + the new skin is due soon.

1) In the upper-left of the modifiers box (lower left corner) there is a cross-hair target symbol, which toggles "Use current target for chat window rolls" on and off.

Would it be possible to use that toggle destination for the application of Effects, instead of having to drag them manually onto the recipient in the combat tracker? In my game (and probably the majority of games, I think), Effects (stunned, knocked down, crippled hand, dazed, etc.) generally come about as a result of being on the receiving end of a blow or spell. It would speed up my game if I could just click on the effect and apply it to the target of the current actor, rather than having to scroll through the CT and find "Hobgoblin 28".
    It's possible, but using the targeting toggle seems a bit clunky. Perhaps we can think of a better interface for applying effects to an Actors targets. Just off the top of my head, like hold control when clicking the apply effect button. I'm open to suggestions from people.

2) Currently, if enabled, you can hover the mouse over a token on a battlemap and get the title of that token. Would it be possible to include the health status (Healthy, Critical, etc.) and perhaps effects (crippled, blind etc.) on a token when one hovers the mouse?
    Should be doable.

Quote Originally Posted by ronnke View Post
    ... Perhaps we can think of a better interface for applying effects to an Actors targets. Just off the top of my head, like hold control when clicking the apply effect button. I'm open to suggestions from people..
    I agree that ctrl + apply would be better.

Thread Information