5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

Conan Extension V 3.7 (updated)

Hi all,

Version 3.7 is now available.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.. And I hope you enjoy.

Remember, this extension works with the Fan Created Ruleset called MoreCore..

Version 3.7 - Some changes to accommodate the latest big MoreCore Update!
    Version 3.6 - Some small refinements to the default character sheet. Re activated the Spells button in the Attacks Section of the character sheet.
    Version 3.5 - Creates a default character sheet template, Deactivated the Spells button in the (attacks section) Changed Combat Tracker data format.
    Version 3.4 - Added the vehicles and the Spells buttons, fixed a few MoreCore glitches. Also included Template Character Sheet.
    Version 3.2 - Added a few extra cosmetics.
    Version 3.1 - Updated for FG 3.2.1 and added new doom chart image.
    Version 1.0-3.0 for pre FG 3.2.1
    Last edited by ShotGun Jolly; November 30th, 2018 at 17:12.

Thanks for all the hard work, just wondering if the skills when rolled are supposed to roll 2 d20? Mine only rolls 1 die when i select a skill. Also, were combat dice are they supposed to be set as mine rolled 5 dice and just totaled them? Don't mean to be negative I really appreciate the hard work, just not sure if I have done anything wrong my end.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ghalgor View Post
    Thanks for all the hard work, just wondering if the skills when rolled are supposed to roll 2 d20? Mine only rolls 1 die when i select a skill. Also, were combat dice are they supposed to be set as mine rolled 5 dice and just totaled them? Don't mean to be negative I really appreciate the hard work, just not sure if I have done anything wrong my end.
    Hi ghalgor the syntax for this roll should be something like:
    /conan 2d20x8y0
    or
    /conan 2d20x11y2

Quote Originally Posted by ghalgor View Post
    I dont think you sound negative at all. You have to do as Dammed suggested and use the proper format. As for the combat dice, only think you can do there is manually look at the dice rolled and look for the damage. 1s 2s 5s and 6s

Feel free to ask what ever questions you want. Besides, others may have the same questions too. So I might need to make another video. Saying that, did you watch the video on my blog page about the tutorial? If not.. check it out.

No I didn't, I fell in to the 'Shiney' trap, why read the rules, when I can just play. I will be watching the video tonight (OZ time). Again thanks for the replies

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Please explain the damage mechanic?
    Its kind of a weird mechanic.

A person rolls a number of D6

A roll of 1 = 1 damage
    A roll of 2 = 2 damage
    A roll of 3 and 4 = 0 damage
    A roll of 5 and 6 = 1 damage and triggers any weapon effects.

So a roll of 2, 1, 1 4, 5 would equal 5 damage plus triggers weapon effects. But I like using the dice strings in the attack field as is, as you can left click to add additional D6.

This is fantastic and very well timed.

Quote Originally Posted by chillybilly View Post
    This is fantastic and very well timed.
    Thanks!

Version 3.2 is now here..

Check out the first post!

Thread Information