DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last
    Im not sure why .. but... if you click on the last toggle on the monster, the one for Effect (not sure what the right name is , but the ones that do target; attributes; Offence) edit the effect line in the CT to add an exclamation mark just before the word silver - i.e. !silver - then the effect works, immune to anything that isn't silver.

But when I edit the NPC, and add the exclamation mark in, it doesn't travel with the effect on the NPC sheet , but I have no idea why

So a manual work about, rather than a fix
    __________________________________________________ ___________________
    UK Based DM - Ultimate Licence Holder
    Discord: Mavrik6666#9572

The 'silver' property is added under the specific weapon, when you open up the weapon, next to the weapons DAMAGE add in silver after a comma next to piercing, slashing etc
    __________________________________________________ ___________________
    UK Based DM - Ultimate Licence Holder
    Discord: Mavrik6666#9572

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    So, I've been trying to figure this one out. I applied "bludgeoning, slashing and piercing from non magical attacks that aren’t silver" to the damage immunities section but what I see is.
    It seems to just make silver part of the immunities?
    Try this:
    bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing damage from nonmagical weapons that aren't silvered
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickademus View Post
    Try this:
    bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing damage from nonmagical weapons that aren't silvered
    That works!

Oops, I've edited the first post to correct that.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thank you so much for compiling this. This is a huge boon for the community

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Oops, I've edited the first post to correct that.
    Looks like it's still showing the way that didn't work for me.

"[Damage Immunities] bludgeoning, slashing and piercing from non magical attacks that aren’t silvered"

I changed it from silver to silvered as Nickademus suggested. I can't test right now but I'll check tomorrow.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    I changed it from silver to silvered as Nickademus suggested. I can't test right now but I'll check tomorrow.
    Oh, I thought it was the "non magical" versus "nonmagical".

Heh, I didn't notice that. Yeah it needs to be nonmagical which leads me to suspect that silver is correct since I'm pretty sure I checked all this before I made the original post.

Thread Information