STAR TREK 2d20
Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last

Hi - really interested in playing in these if you have an open spot. I started playing CoC way back in the 80s and have played various iterations since then, most recently 6ed. I've not played 7th yet but would like to do so!

Hi very interested in this. I am UK player with an ultimate licence. I can normally attend at short notice too. Thanks for reading...

Hi there, im new to FantasyGround so im a bit usure on how it all works. Im intrested in CoC though, so pm? me maybe if im suposed to do anything else to aplly for the one shot.

VenomousFiligree
    Apologies for the "radio silence", job changes along with associated housing changes (I work away from home) have kept me away from FG.

My steam account is now working, is there still interest..? I'm particularly enjoying reading Pulp Cthulhu at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by VenomousFiligree View Post
    Apologies for the "radio silence", job changes along with associated housing changes (I work away from home) have kept me away from FG.

My steam account is now working, is there still interest..? I'm particularly enjoying reading Pulp Cthulhu at the moment.

I would be with you in some more CoC games 👍

I'd be interested in this game too.

VenomousFiligree
    My next free slot is Wednesday 6 September at 1900 (UK), does this suit anyone?

Next couple weeks are going to be difficult for me, but after that is good.

I am in vacation the next week, after that I am good to go :-)

Thread Information