DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
    VenomousFiligree

CoC 7e One Shots 1900 GMT+0

This will be my thread for announcing CoC 7e One Shots. All games will take place at 1900 GMT+0 (I may occasionally be able to alter this by an hour either way). The Game Calendar "Campaign" entry can be found here.

Please post and subscribe to this thread if you want to be advised when the next One Shot will be.

Should a game be over subscribed, I will pick the first five players that have voted yes and posted in this thread. So it is in your own interest to post your intention to play here as well as voting yes on the calendar.

Next Scenario
    The next scenario I'll be running is The Derelict" a modern day scenario - "Despite the concerns and worries of life, a final voyage is being made on the luxury yacht, Delilah, taking the vessel from America to its new owner in England. What promises to be a pleasurable journey across the ocean waves descends into a desperate struggle for survival."

Cult of Chaos
    I'll be running the one shots as a member of the Cult of Chaos, so please feel free to post (or PM) feedback (positive and negative) on the scenario, the rules or me as the Keeper.
    Last edited by VenomousFiligree; January 3rd, 2017 at 19:58. Reason: Update

VenomousFiligree
    Next game will be either 1st or 2nd January. Vote on the calendar entry(s) you can make and I'll run the one with the most players. I'll only be running 1st or 2nd and the first five players will get to play.

Genius Loci - Not all is well at Danvers State Lunatic Asylum and it's down to the investigators to heed a friend in need's cry
    Last edited by VenomousFiligree; December 30th, 2016 at 20:50.

I'd look forward to participating. January 1st is not possible for me, unfortunately. I've set my vote, FWIW, for the second. Cheers, D

This sounds fantastic. I'll be keeping my eye on this thread.

Same here, I will keep in touch with you.

VenomousFiligree
    Two players so far for January 2nd, anyone else interested?

Genius Loci - Not all is well at Danvers State Lunatic Asylum and it's down to the investigators to heed a friend in need's cry

Venom do you have some premades available? I only played one oneshot of CoC and have no idea on how to create a char :-)

VenomousFiligree
    Yes, pregens are available. There's a short description of each in the Calendar entry.

Thats great, thank you!!

I'd love to play and check out 7 e

Thread Information