Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Last edited by anemeth; December 29th, 2016 at 01:05.

You won't be able to post these adventures here unless you own all the rights to the adventure, artwork, campaign setting and such. Instead, you may want to try to post these over at the Dungeon Masters Guild, where you can price them as 'Pay What You Want' to access donations. Though, you won't be able to post certain material there, so read the rules first.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Thanks, I will go check it out.

Thanks anemeth for removing the link until you find out the process you need to follow.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Is there a place to post to get feedback on my development? (Without money involved)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by anemeth View Post
    Is there a place to post to get feedback on my development? (Without money involved)
    Since you have it on the DMsG, you can send complimentary copies to people who promise to review it for you. They can then give you feedback (this thread would be a good place for that or via email). and then you can update the DMsG version.

To give a complimentary copy, log in, goto Account > Send Complimentary Copy (under My content)
    Fill out the form and send

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by anemeth View Post
    The key thing here is still whether the material (books/PDFs/whatever) you use to develop the module has a license that allows you to share the material - i.e. is it copyright protected, is it Open Gaming License (OGL), is it Community Commons, or some other form of license that allows distribution. It doesn't matter if there is no money involved, if the original material is copyright protected you aren't allowed to share that material, in whatever form, with anyone else without breaking copyright.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    The key thing here is still whether the material (books/PDFs/whatever) you use to develop the module has a license that allows you to share the material - i.e. is it copyright protected, is it Open Gaming License (OGL), is it Community Commons, or some other form of license that allows distribution. It doesn't matter if there is no money involved, if the original material is copyright protected you aren't allowed to share that material, in whatever form, with anyone else without breaking copyright.

I assume the tables and charts I put together for the magic item generators and the 'downtime' generator are not as they are just a tool to use with Fantasy Grounds and the guides purchased elsewhere.

Also, I assume the 1990s TSR materials, I updated to use with 5e in fantasy grounds would be copyright protected so they have not been posted. Sadly I looked for the adventures and couldn't find them anywhere.

That being the case is there a place that updates these old adventures and modules for use?

Blog Entries
    You may take the story skeleton and re-interpret it for 5e. You would need to create your own maps that are not direct copies. You would need to use all your own wording. You would use 5e monsters from the SRD and/or your own home-brew ones. But you cannot do a straight conversion and share it. No one can other than the copyright holder or someone with express permission from the copyright holder.

Thread Information