DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 78 of 83 First ... 28687677787980 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven Pepper View Post
    Will Dead Suns AP 1 (Incident at Absalom Station) be releasing in conjunction with the Starfinder rule set support, or will it be coming later?
    AP 1 - 3 are pretty close to being finished at this stage. It just needs to go through internal quality checks and then over to Paizo along with the Starfinder ruleset.

Great Doug,
    I'm looking forward to Starfinder. It's going to be my first step into a new direction after 35 years of fantasy RPG's.
    Thanks for all you and your team do.

Any plans to make the Hell's Vengeance AP? picked up the Rise of the Runelords and having a great time with it, and my players and myself can't wait for FG Unity to drop.

Welcome to the forums, ikitklaw

akitklaw, I believe all the APs will be released, but it is subject to the availability of the module makers to do so. And welcome to the forums! I searched, and I don't believe SW has publicly announced that a maker is yet working on the AP.

Quote Originally Posted by Erin Righ View Post
    Welcome to the forums, ikitklaw
    Thanks for the welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Bidmaron View Post
    Ikitklaw, I believe all the APs will be released, but it is subject to the availability of the module makers to do so. And welcome to the forums! I searched, and I don't believe SW has publicly announced that a maker is yet working on the AP.
    thanks for the welcome and info.

Blog Entries
    I believe the latest ones we grabbed were Ruins of Azlant and Reign of Winter.

Ruins of Azlant looks like a good one, I definitely would enjoy playing or running it. I notice not a lot of events on the calendar for Pathfinder, I'm hopeful with the release of more pathfinder we will get more campaigns going.

Is there a plan to also release Pathfinder Society scenarios? If so do you have a timeline?

Thread Information