Starfinder Playlist
Page 69 of 83 First ... 1959676869707179 ... Last
    Hi board !
    Is there a chance to see a Pathfinder bundle in the future ? I'd like to buy every module and the same approach as in the D&D Bundle would be great !

how much longer till curse of the crimson throne comes out?

Vhok,

This is actively being worked on, but only about halfway complete. I'll circle with Doug (who is out this week) to see if we have an official release date.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Vhok,

This is actively being worked on, but only about halfway complete. I'll circle with Doug (who is out this week) to see if we have an official release date.

Regards,
    JPG
    Having the anniversary edition as one large file, like Runelords, would be fantastic, but I'd happily settle for the first segment of Crimson Throne, and the rest in monthly installments. Our group came to Fantasy Grounds specifically in hopes of running that campaign. OF course now we're off having other fantastic adventures while waiting for Crimson thrones release.

I guess as the developer, I should chime in here...

I am actually now about two-thirds complete and targeting getting the entire adventure completed within the next month. Of course, it will need to be reviewed both internally and by Paizo so exact release will have to come from Doug, as Moon Wizard stated.

The point is that it won't be much longer...

-Danny
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

I know I'm probably beating a dead horse but would like some help. I purchased Fantasy Grounds through Steam. I've purchased many PDF's for Pathfinder through Paizo before they officially supported FG. I've linked both accounts on my FG account yet I'm not seeing any discounts on the core rules, advanced player's guide, or Bestiary when I add them to my cart. If anyone can give me step by step instructions that would be great.

Thanks,

Al

Quote Originally Posted by ballan4 View Post
    I know I'm probably beating a dead horse but would like some help. I purchased Fantasy Grounds through Steam. I've purchased many PDF's for Pathfinder through Paizo before they officially supported FG. I've linked both accounts on my FG account yet I'm not seeing any discounts on the core rules, advanced player's guide, or Bestiary when I add them to my cart. If anyone can give me step by step instructions that would be great.

Thanks,

Al
    Please try logging out and then logging back in (here on the forums) and then revisit the store and see if that fixes it.

No Luck, I logged out and back in with no success on the PDF discount

Please send a note to [email protected] with your Paizo account name and FG account name. Doug can look it up when he returns on Monday to figure out if it is getting set up correctly. We've had a couple situations where the interfaces on the server between Paizo and us have had some bumps, and this will allow us to investigate.

Regards,
    JPG

Thanks, Moon Wizard, I've emailed support for help. I appreciate it!

Thread Information