STAR TREK 2d20
Page 68 of 83 First ... 1858666768697078 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fauberoptic View Post
    looks like Bestiary 4 is out in store, or am I crazy? lol
    was there an announcement that it was release? If so I need to start looking there!
    The existence in the store is neither a validation of your craziness or a vindication that you are not crazy. It is indeed in the store though. You can sign up for the newsletter if you want to get regular updates for bigger releases.
    https://us13.campaign-archive2.com/?...&id=abd42d2ebc

Blog Entries
    The Store > Paizo Account Synchronization option now supports syncing Steam purchases of Paizo products with paizo.com. This will grant you the PDF to go along with any purchase you make on Steam.

To do this, follow these steps:
    1. Make purchases of official Pathfinder content on Steam for Fantasy Grounds
    2. Use the Manage Account button in your Settings or use the Store > Steam Account Synchronization menu option here on this site and follow the instructions ot link your Steam account to your FG account.
    3. Retrieve your Steam purchase info on that same page. After linking, it should do this automatically when you Update
    4. Use the Store > Paizo Account Synchronization menu here on our site. Follow the instructions to link your account
    5. Send purchase information to Paizo
    6. Visit paizo.com and check your downloads for the ability to download PDFs for those items.

See you have Kingmaker #4 up, but its not syncing- probably not recognized as an option yet?

Quote Originally Posted by DMReckless View Post
    See you have Kingmaker #4 up, but its not syncing- probably not recognized as an option yet?
    Me too. Looks like PZO9034E isn't coming through from Paizo.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Sorry about that. Please try it now.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    Sorry about that. Please try it now.
    PZO9034E doesn't appear if I click the "Retrieve Paizo.com purchases" button. But it does if I then manually refresh the page (which does a resubmit). But, even then, I don't see the discount applied to the product when I put it in my cart.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    You know, one of these days I'll have to get this whole process automated. I "think" I have really solved it this time if you want to try adding it to your cart again.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    you know, one of these days i'll have to get this whole process automated. I "think" i have really solved it this time if you want to try adding it to your cart again.
    bingo!

Thread Information