FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 28 of 83 First ... 1826272829303878 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LindseyFan View Post
    Since I discovered FG a few months ago, it has definitely interfered with my video game time. I too have a piling up Steam stack.
    My gaming has been impacted since 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    We are taking advantage of this delay and John is busy adding in more support for the classes and races to see if we can make it more like 5E.
    This is welcome news.

Just caught up on all the updates and super excited for this.

I saw that Kingmaker and Runelords were the first two AP's getting work, any news on how far along or when in the schedule you think Crimson Throne will be? I am running this right now so obviously for my self interest to push for it faster. :P

Also as a small favour, when these all hit the stores, if possible try to keep spoilers to a minimum! I know that's hard with how Piazo slap BBEG's all over their cover art though.

Man, i really do look forward to this, i hope the release is really imminent.

I am currently manually creating a module for Rise of the Runelords Anniversary Edition and have started to consider if i shall continue or just buy it again for FG. Tough choise.

Anyhow, please, please, pretty please, release it already :P

Quote Originally Posted by Allmight View Post
    Anyhow, please, please, pretty please, release it already :P
    With sugar on top even! Tomorrow sounds like as good a day as any!

You know, the more you ask for it, the more tempting it will be for Doug to tease you all by sitting on it for a day when its ready laughing about how bad you want it.

I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickademus View Post
    You know, the more you ask for it, the more tempting it will be for Doug to tease you all by sitting on it for a day when its ready laughing about how bad you want it.

To be fair, we were told stuff would be rolling out in January, so by your logic Doug had the chance to enjoy how badly we want it for a month now.

Quote Originally Posted by GenesisX View Post
    To be fair, we were told stuff would be rolling out in January, so by your logic Doug had the chance to enjoy how badly we want it for a month now.
    And they hinted a week ago that they "might" be able to roll it out at the beginning of the past week, so i watched these forums like a hawk. Shame on me for hoping for the best :P

But that does not prevent me from wanting it even more

We are still waiting for the go ahead from the publisher, as mentioned by Doug in this thread. In the mean time, he's pushing me to add more features to support the new rules content, and working with our content developers to continue getting more content ready to go. We really want to see this go live as well.

Cheers,
    JPG

Thank's for the heads up JPG. You guys are doing a marvelous job, considering you are so few. Keep up the good work.

Thread Information