STAR TREK 2d20
Page 76 of 83 First ... 26667475767778 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    It's in development (see my footer). No firm ETA yet ( as there's the review process on top of the development). Hopefully only a few more weeks...
    Excellent! Then I'll go back to my hole and wait for release

any word about changing the read only on images and maps in the AP's you've released? having maps not remember icons or mask or anything you've done is really annoying. I also can't seem to open the target options in the top left of the map because I can't unlock it. this is a rather big issue IMO. I have to remake every map every session and trying to remember where all the PC's and NPCs are is getting super annoying.

Blog Entries
    @Vhok, We have a fix for the Mummy's Mask AP for this that we plan to roll out on Tuesday. Were there other APs suffering from this that you saw?

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    @Vhok, We have a fix for the Mummy's Mask AP for this that we plan to roll out on Tuesday. Were there other APs suffering from this that you saw?
    Hell's Rebels has the same problem

mummy's mask and hell's rebels are the only 2 I know of

Is there a list of what is out / coming out soon for Pathfinder. I've slowly been buying some of the core books, and not sure which path I wanted to invest in. Not to mention some of their great modules? I do check the store, but perhaps a thread with what's out would be most helpful. I look at some of the 3rd party modules, and it would be nice if they had a way to sort for level based as their are quite a few now. I know I ask a lot, just checking to save myself some time while browsing. I really like the artwork I got with Paizo's stuff, thanx.

Blog Entries
    If you are on the Store, there is a dropdown next to the search field where you can specify the Publisher (Paizo) or choose the category. Alternately, the publisher name and the category in each product's listing is a hyperlink that will filter to only show those sources. Just click on Paizo and it will filter to only show you those.

Any estimates on official Starfinder support?
    You can find me on Steam and Discord.

Blog Entries
    We expect it will be available in January.

Thread Information