Starfinder Playlist
Page 23 of 83 First ... 1321222324253373 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bidmaron View Post
    Damned, this is the point, and your notion that people will pay whatever they charge because of the superiority of FG is not true the higher that price is, especially if there is a competitor selling similar content for less (because there are some who must watch their coin so closely that the difference matters, regardless of how superior FG is to the other VTTs. The continued existence of those other VTTs kind of proves the point).
    Thats a rather serious misquote of anything Ive said.

Sorry I misunderstood, damned. No flame wars. I apologize for my misunderstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by daplunk View Post
    Honestly I could care less about Pathfinder... but Starfinder is coming...
    Does the licensing agreement with Paizo also cover the Starfinder product line?

Blog Entries
    We also have a license for Starfinder. I don't have an ETA for when we will be ready for release since it will need its own ruleset.

Thanks, Doug. I was hoping you'd reply. Given that it's not due to roll until August, I wouldn't expect an ETA yet. But, I am hopeful that Paizo would have a lot of interest in rolling out VTT versions of that product set at the get-go.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    Several of these have been approved. We (SmiteWorks and Paizo) would like to release with the Bestiary 1 as well, but we are trying to track down an issue where big bads (i.e. spellcasters) take up to 50 secs to drop onto the Combat Tracker. Everything still works, but FG looks like it is non-responsive when the copy happens.
    Any luck tracking down the issue?

Look at the update list the last week for the new test version. You'll see the progress in steps.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickademus View Post
    Look at the update list the last week for the new test version. You'll see the progress in steps.
    I'm new here and have no idea what you just said. Can you point me in the right direction?

Quote Originally Posted by Galymyr View Post
    I'm new here and have no idea what you just said. Can you point me in the right direction?
    But of course. This thread has all the updates for the new version now being tested. Starting at the post I linked, you can see the speed improvements for adding NPCs to the Combat Tracker. That is the issue that was mentioned by Mr. Davison.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickademus View Post
    But of course. This thread has all the updates for the new version now being tested. Starting at the post I linked, you can see the speed improvements for adding NPCs to the Combat Tracker. That is the issue that was mentioned by Mr. Davison.
    Thank you! Does this apply to the Pathfinder issue since it was listed under CoreRPG? They seem to list every rule set for each particular fix.

Thread Information