5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 38 of 83 First ... 28363738394048 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Open up a new campaign, enter all the details via the buttons down the right side of the desktop, export as a module.
    Thanks, Trenloe and Doug. I think that's the best way to go. Just call up the Pure Steam pdf on one of my screens and the DM client on the other, and just go to town.
    See through the skies, far beyond our world tonight,
    Hear the sounds of freedom ring, in a silent dream,
    and a million miles away.
    Reach for the stars, and live our lives forever free,
    In our hearts for a thousand years, and a thousand lifetimes before.

And the dawn of a new day will rise, a light for us all. -Dragonforce

Blog Entries
    When cutting and pasting paragraphs of text from a PDF, CTRL+J is your friend. It will strip out the extra line breaks and make a complete paragraph from the selected text.

Blog Entries
    Uh... no promises since I have 6+ items already in my queue that I'm working on, but if no one officially starts this by the time those are cleared (and assuming Doug gets a license agreement to begin with) I might be willing to take it on. We'll see...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    Uh... no promises since I have 6+ items already in my queue that I'm working on, but if no one officially starts this by the time those are cleared (and assuming Doug gets a license agreement to begin with) I might be willing to take it on. We'll see...

I'll keep in touch, Talyn. I understand no promises, but I would love to see this. Also, if there's anything I can do to help you, I will.
    See through the skies, far beyond our world tonight,
    Hear the sounds of freedom ring, in a silent dream,
    and a million miles away.
    Reach for the stars, and live our lives forever free,
    In our hearts for a thousand years, and a thousand lifetimes before.

And the dawn of a new day will rise, a light for us all. -Dragonforce

So, what are people thinking.

Bets on a miraculous late march release? or are people thinking more april/may at this point?

Blog Entries
    I'm thinking it'll be here when it's here... not real worried about it. I'd rather things were done right (especially if they're linking up the Paizo store for potential discounts, etc.) than done fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    I'm thinking it'll be here when it's here... not real worried about it. I'd rather things were done right (especially if they're linking up the Paizo store for potential discounts, etc.) than done fast.
    Me too. In the meantime, I decided I'd take a trip to Aruba while waiting...

Classic & Unity Ultimate License Holder

Blog Entries
    Everyone waiting should take some solace that the delay is not on the FG side IMO.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

In what software ctrl+j in word is justify??

Quote Originally Posted by Ratupper View Post
    In what software ctrl+j in word is justify??
    CTRL+J to join text together in Fantasy Grounds Story Entries (or any formatted text field) and in Notepad++ (both of which I use). https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...ed_Text_Fields
    Last edited by Trenloe; March 27th, 2017 at 21:52.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information