5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 24 of 83 First ... 1422232425263474 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Galymyr View Post
    Thank you! Does this apply to the Pathfinder issue since it was listed under CoreRPG? They seem to list every rule set for each particular fix.
    When stuff is denoted as [CoreRPG] it applies to those rulesets layered off that which includes 5e, 4e, 3.5e, PF, Numenera, Call of Cthulhu, Castles & Crusades, MoreCore and more...
    If its labeled as anything else it only applies to that ruleset.

still no ETA on this stuff?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vhok View Post
    still no ETA on this stuff?
    Without meaning to be condescending... if you didnt see an ETA there isnt an ETA.
    Everything will happen when its ready to happen.

well they said January and my group had a game set up with characters made now its almost march and not a single ap is in the store. we had plans set around this, I don't feel that its asking too much for a current ETA.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vhok View Post
    well they said January and my group had a game set up with characters made now its almost march and not a single ap is in the store. we had plans set around this, I don't feel that its asking too much for a current ETA.
    They also said the following...

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    No ETA yet.

Several AP's are ready to submit, but we have a little bit more to do on the ruleset, I'm finishing up Core Rules (90+% done) and waiting on the final version from Trenloe for the Bestiary 1. We will submit the first batch of those as soon as those items are all complete. Initially, I threw out a January target date but we have obviously missed that. It is very close though.
    Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    Several of these have been approved. We (SmiteWorks and Paizo) would like to release with the Bestiary 1 as well, but we are trying to track down an issue where big bads (i.e. spellcasters) take up to 50 secs to drop onto the Combat Tracker. Everything still works, but FG looks like it is non-responsive when the copy happens.
    I dont think they are in a position to give a firm ETA just yet and giving another ETA that gets missed wont make anyone any happier...

Anyway they are only my views You might get lucky...

What I want to know is, why isn't We Be Goblins! in the first batch of official products!
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Blog Entries
    The first batch of products is mostly all approved and ready to go, but we haven't been given a firm ETA yet for release. We will post again once we know for certain.

Oh you tease. That promotional e-mail.....

Blog Entries
    For those who haven't signed up for the Newsletter yet... I think this link will work.

https://us13.campaign-archive2.com/?...&id=2160ab4be1

A good time to be a Pathfinder player. Makes me want to learn to play just to use all these new toys!

Thread Information