FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 80 of 83 First ... 30707879808182 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by thorun09 View Post
    Wondering if Serpent's Skull and / or Wrath of the Righteous Paths may be in the works? I'd very much like to see both these path's.
    I can't say much, but they are in the works.
    Support:
    https://support.fantasygrounds.com/
    Have a suggestion for a feature? Go here https://fgapp.idea.informer.com

Any idea when we will see more rulebooks added for pathfinder or has work on that been abandoned in favor af pf 2?

Blog Entries
    We plan to support both. Are there particular books you are looking forward to having in FG from Pathfinder 1.0?

What i really would like are the rest of the ultimate books and other books that add classes and options for them to be added directly into the character generation in FG

I second that motion!

I'd really like to see Occult Adventures and the Advanced Class and Race Guides in the near future.
    Patrick

Ultimate License Holder
    Currently Running (rotating home campaigns): Hobgoblins, Orcs, and Kobolds, Oh My! (5E), The Enemy Within (WFRP)
    Currently Playing: Castle Zagyg (Labyrinth Lord), The Forgotten Temple of Tharizdun (AD&D)

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    We plan to support both. Are there particular books you are looking forward to having in FG from Pathfinder 1.0?
    So another two months gone. Lots of 5E releases but not a single PF rulebook.

Anything in the pipeline?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost_dk2 View Post
    So another two months gone. Lots of 5E releases but not a single PF rulebook.

Anything in the pipeline?
    It takes a while to do conversions and we have fewer people who can do rulebooks compared to adventures. We only have a few official 5E conversions each year compared with numerous official Paizo releases split across Starfinder, Pathfinder, and Pathfinder 2. 3rd party content producers put out whatever they have -- such as 5E, PFRPG compatible, Savage Worlds. You are comparing 3rd party 5E releases (of any kind) only to official Paizo rulebook modules. We have released two PFRPG adventure modules in the last month - one 3rd party and one official.

Oct 17 Release
    Mini-Dungeon Tome (PFRPG)

Sept 19 Release:
    Pathfinder RPG - Return of the Runelords AP 2: It Came from Hollow Mountain

We have a batch of Starfinder stuff ready for release (probably next week). One of our content devs for Starfinder is also one of our more prolific Pathfinder conversion guys. We have a number of PF rulebooks in progress but they are sitting at partially complete at the moment due to other pressing work.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    It takes a while to do conversions and we have fewer people who can do rulebooks compared to adventures. We only have a few official 5E conversions each year compared with numerous official Paizo releases split across Starfinder, Pathfinder, and Pathfinder 2. 3rd party content producers put out whatever they have -- such as 5E, PFRPG compatible, Savage Worlds. You are comparing 3rd party 5E releases (of any kind) only to official Paizo rulebook modules. We have released two PFRPG adventure modules in the last month - one 3rd party and one official.

Oct 17 Release
    Mini-Dungeon Tome (PFRPG)

Sept 19 Release:
    Pathfinder RPG - Return of the Runelords AP 2: It Came from Hollow Mountain

We have a batch of Starfinder stuff ready for release (probably next week). One of our content devs for Starfinder is also one of our more prolific Pathfinder conversion guys. We have a number of PF rulebooks in progress but they are sitting at partially complete at the moment due to other pressing work.
    I am currently converting Starfinders Alien Archive II when I get that done and sent out, I will switch over and do some Pathfinder stuff.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Thread Information