STAR TREK 2d20
Page 33 of 58 First ... 23313233343543 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Hi dragonheels we are not planning on support effects at this time.

Hi DeusExMachina91 we will have a look at expanding the contents of the translation extension.

Blog Entries
    Reporting this for a user on Discord who is having issues, and I noticed the same behavior.

Items do not show up in the Items master index window; only in the Firearms and Hand Weapon equipment lists in the CoC7e Reference module.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    Reporting this for a user on Discord who is having issues, and I noticed the same behavior.

Items do not show up in the Items master index window; only in the Firearms and Hand Weapon equipment lists in the CoC7e Reference module.
    You know there are no items included in the ruleset other than weapons?

Blog Entries
    Just sayin' The Items master index button is right there in my face, rather than several clicks to get to the Library then the appropriate equipment table there.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    Just sayin' The Items master index button is right there in my face, rather than several clicks to get to the Library then the appropriate equipment table there.
    Im really not sure I understand.
    The items in Call of Cthulhu - barring weapons - are super generic.
    They have not been created as Items.

It was me who was having the issue so perhaps I can clarify. There are zero items (weapons included) showing up in the items group and though I found them with some assistance (looking in the reference book), it was a touch confusing as to why there would be no weapons listing in the 7e rule set.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantra View Post
    It was me who was having the issue so perhaps I can clarify. There are zero items (weapons included) showing up in the items group and though I found them with some assistance (looking in the reference book), it was a touch confusing as to why there would be no weapons listing in the 7e rule set.
    I would have done the same thing. I always click the Items button to find everything (including weapons), as I stated above. Supporting multiple ways of getting to data is helpful...

Blog Entries
    Thank you Cantra
    I was sure that they did show up in Items also but they are not for me either... Ill investigate.
    Thanks for the clarification guys.

I think there's a bug with the combat tracker in 7E, as it seems to show characters as unconscious even at 1 HP (which I think was the case in 6E, but not in 7E as far as I know). Should change that to only showing someone as unconscious when they hit 0 HP.

@Investigator's Handbook: When a player tries to open the Occupations, it gives them a error message before it opens up: "Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_actor2.lua"] 421: setValue: Unable to create node". I assume this is related to the same fact that whenever I as a GM open a Occupation it creates new blank occupation before opening the occupation. This happens in both the core 7E ruleset and with the Investigators Handbook.

Hi Sjelsyk,

Thanks for reporting these. There is a new fix due out this week, which should fix the Occupations problem and script errors. I’ll check the combat tracker and see if we can fix that too.

Ian

Thread Information