DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 25 of 58 First ... 15232425262735 ... Last
    No problems
    You can however use the 7E extension with 6E. It's its own thread

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Hi Newf fixes for both plus a bunch of other updates have been submitted to SmiteWorks so should be available... soon.
    Where are we in terms of the bug-fix progress and implementation within FG updates at this point?

I had a quick look and they appear to have been done
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

There are at least two bugs I'd like to report, which I've forgotten to do.

First one is the newly added "Psych" button in the Party Sheet. If I roll this skill from the party sheet it doesn't say in the chat that it's a Psychology skill roll. Should be a very quick fix.

Another issue I've had is if I open the reference book and without going through any of the tabs, search for a skill. It won't show the entire reference book - even if I remove the search. I have to close the window and open it again - click on "Call of Cthulhu" and then search. Just try searching for a skill in the Reference Manual without doing anything else.

Edit: The last one seems to work now, even if it didn't on Friday when we played - and several times before. I was going to take screenshots to show what I meant, but for some reasons it does work now.
    Last edited by Sjelsyk; February 26th, 2017 at 09:56.

How do I add the weapon button link from the Firearms table to a new NPC's weapon? Also, when I try to add +1D4 to damage bonus and then lock the NPC it says none.
    Thanks for the help in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawlesslisa View Post
    How do I add the weapon button link from the Firearms table to a new NPC's weapon? Also, when I try to add +1D4 to damage bonus and then lock the NPC it says none.
    Thanks for the help in advance.
    Hi Lawlesslisa,
    As in most rulesets, NPC sheets do not have weapon links. The NPCs are usually typed in from the stat block in an adventure.
    The damage bonus is calculated based on the STR & SIZ as described on page 33 of the rulebook. For the character to have a db of +1d4, the sum of these abilities should be between 125 and 164.

Also those values appear to need to be in the right hand column (I'm at work can't bring up FG app), not the left hand column, for the calculations to be done.

The formula that worked for me was "1d4+db" for a knife.

Manual?

Is there a manual on how to utilize the CoC 7e rule set? I am having trouble figuring out how the chase feature works. I am new to this rule set and playing CoC overall. Also, I would like to share the combat tracker with the players (so they can see it on their screen) but I do not think that is possible in FG.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawlesslisa View Post
    I would like to share the combat tracker with the players (so they can see it on their screen) but I do not think that is possible in FG.
    You don't need to share the combat tracker with the players, they have access to it the same way the GM does - click the cross-swords icon in the top right.

Tip: As the GM you can see what the players see by launching a second instance of FG and "Join Game" with a server address of localhost You'll find this invaluable in knowing what the players see and the difference between the GM and players interface.

Info on launching a second instance of FG here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post323935
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information