DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 24 of 58 First ... 14222324252634 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Hello dragonheels I cant replicate this one - can you provide more details?

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Hello dragonheels I cant replicate this one - can you provide more details?
    Hello damned! Actually, I tried to reproduce, and it seems it happens the first time I open the CT. No link to the encounter thus... And no links to the module I was using cause I tried on another campaign. But then, all is OK for the entire session.
    Well, just let it so. If I get mor hints or if it's getting worse, I'll tell you...
    Thanks!
    Ultimate license holder
    Pref : Cthulhu and savage Worlds

I think I saw this mentioned earlier in the thread, but not sure. I have created a character in the ruleset, which seemed to go fairly well. I added the Athlete occupation to the character, and things looked good. However, when I start his skills, I am unable to add any points from his Occupation points to his Credit Rating without the total jumping to the max allowed by the occupation. The Athlete's range is 9 to 70, and the Credit Rating box under Occupation Points starts with 9 already in place. If any points, even a single point, is added to that box, it jumps to the max of 70. I am a CoC newbie, so I could be adding things I shouldn't be into the wrong space. Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong? As near as I can tell, I am running 3.2.2, which I believe is the current version. Thanks for the help.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyPan View Post
    I think I saw this mentioned earlier in the thread, but not sure. I have created a character in the ruleset, which seemed to go fairly well. I added the Athlete occupation to the character, and things looked good. However, when I start his skills, I am unable to add any points from his Occupation points to his Credit Rating without the total jumping to the max allowed by the occupation. The Athlete's range is 9 to 70, and the Credit Rating box under Occupation Points starts with 9 already in place. If any points, even a single point, is added to that box, it jumps to the max of 70. I am a CoC newbie, so I could be adding things I shouldn't be into the wrong space. Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong? As near as I can tell, I am running 3.2.2, which I believe is the current version. Thanks for the help.
    Hi AndyPan it looks like a bug to me...

When my players were making characters a few days ago, we noticed an issue when dealing with Firearms and Languages. If they added one in and tried to type in what it was, it would start putting in additional empty Firearms/Languages skills, and their Occ/Pers points would get all messed up.

The only workaround we could do was to stop editing the skills and then type in what they were after the fact.

Should it normally do that?

There was also another problem a player encountered where he said he could pick Credit Rating again on his Occupation sheet and things got royally messed up, but I'm not quite sure what hapened there. I'll have to get him to clarify it.

Blog Entries
    Hi Newf fixes for both plus a bunch of other updates have been submitted to SmiteWorks so should be available... soon.

Sorry for the question but i only notice this now...its the 7ed ruleset a new item (from the store i mean) or its an upgrade from the 6ed?? Because i have the 6ed ruleset updated and i never got this...
    Thanks
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

Blue Haven: It's a new edition, so you need to buy it from the store just like you'd have to do if you were playing it old school with the books.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...HAFGCOCCOC7ERS

Ohhh ok thanks for the info friend
    Big Hugs
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

Thread Information