FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 21 of 58 First ... 11192021222331 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Hi Muwak we have taken your suggestion and code for the NPCs and incorporated it into the next build so it is coming
    I cant think of any way that an extension is going to be able to update the modules containing the occupations. I will try and test your language extension and see what else might be able to be included.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VenomousFiligree View Post
    A request. As psychology can be a mental equivalent of listen and/or spot, can it be added to the party sheet for ease of GM rolls.
    That should be able to be done. It just makes the window bigger again. Ill add it as a request so it might not happen in the next build but it will happen.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjelsyk View Post
    I also noticed a minor thing.

Brass Knuckles' damage in FG shows as 1d3+db, but it should be 1d3+1+db

Edit: Also noticed that if I have someone hidden in the CT and I use the "Next actors turn" thing, it will show the names of the hidden characters in the chat, but skip their turns. I don't think it used to do this in 6E (but it could be that it's a CoreRPG bug rather than this ruleset). Either way, it's good that I noticed that now as I tend to load everything into an encounter and just hide those that ain't relevant until they are. I remember in the old version it sometimes gave players the names of hidden entities. Remember that was fun when someone rolled a attack and it said "Zombie" instead of their name
    Thanks will investigate both.
    EDIT: This only appears for the GM - the players do not see the Hidden Actors turn being skipped. The ? in the message indicates it was hidden.

VenomousFiligree
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    That should be able to be done. It just makes the window bigger again. Ill add it as a request so it might not happen in the next build but it will happen.
    It shouldn't make the window bigger as there's space.

Thanks will investigate both.
    EDIT: This only appears for the GM - the players do not see the Hidden Actors turn being skipped. The ? in the message indicates it was hidden.
    True, I did not test this with a player connected, just noticed it as a GM. Too quick on the "bug" trigger there, sorry about that

And about the Modern era fix, thanks! It has also slipped by without me seeing it. Thought I had read the entire thread, but apparently not(!)

Edit: and the fix works like a charm. So much time troubleshooting, and what I should've done was read the thread properly instead!
    Last edited by Sjelsyk; January 2nd, 2017 at 18:12.

Hi Muwak we have taken your suggestion and code for the NPCs and incorporated it into the next build so it is coming
    I cant think of any way that an extension is going to be able to update the modules containing the occupations. I will try and test your language extension and see what else might be able to be included.
    Great, i really appreciate that

Regarding the translation-thing, I rather thought about creating a mini-Module that replaces the english content.

The idea was to use a batch-replacement to replace the skill-names automatically in the module-files and provide an alternative Module either as a separate download (might be a copyright-problem) or as a part of the RS.

I see the major problem in skills like dodge or credit-rating which are directly accessed by lua-scripts.

Blog Entries
    Hi Muwak I suppose it would be quite possible to include an alternate Occupations library in a translated language. You are right the LUA could/would be challenging. Please PM me your email address and we can correspond further on this and see what is and isnt easy and what is maybe do-able but harder...

VenomousFiligree
    Another enjoyable session with the ruleset.

However see the attached two images for a couple of issues.

1) suggesting a 6.5 luck spend
    2) adding bonus dice rolls rather than taking the lowest

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VenomousFiligree View Post
    Another enjoyable session with the ruleset.

However see the attached two images for a couple of issues.

1) suggesting a 6.5 luck spend
    2) adding bonus dice rolls rather than taking the lowest
    Hi VenomousFiligree I did pop into TS to check if the game was going
    The Luck Spend has been adjusted to whole numbers in the next build. The Luck message should otherwise be correct?
    There is an issue with the Bonus Die and it required a full re-write of percentage dice due to the way that FG currently handles them. This is included in the next build.

I think that I have understood your post but do clarify it for me if I got it wrong.

Thread Information