STAR TREK 2d20
Page 34 of 58 First ... 24323334353644 ... Last
    I also noticed (as we were rolling a new character today) that it seems to put Current Sanity at 10 when creating new character, instead of POW. I don't think this happened before (as this is the first time I noticed it), but just a FYI

Quote Originally Posted by Sjelsyk View Post
    I also noticed (as we were rolling a new character today) that it seems to put Current Sanity at 10 when creating new character, instead of POW. I don't think this happened before (as this is the first time I noticed it), but just a FYI
    I've found and fixed this (as well as the combat status issue) and rolled it into the patch due this week with v3.3.4

Great! Cheers for the quick fixes.

I didn't know if I should post it here or in the "Enancements for the next version of the 7e ruleset".

There's a bug in the Inventory/Artifacts and Books in the character sheet.

If a player (or I as a a GM) moves an Unidentified item from standard inventory to Artifacts and Books, it become Identified: it show its name and all of its information.
    If I move it back to the standard inventory, it returns to be be Unindentified.

Also if I, as the GM, drag and drop some Items to the standard inventory in the character sheet of a player, they appears correctly (marked as unidentified items).
    If I drag and drop them onto their "Artifacts and Books" section in the character sheet, they appear in the PLAYER's character sheet, but without any name/label (it doesn't show "Unidentified Item"). (The name of the unidentified item appears correcly in the player's character sheet from GM side.)
    Last edited by alessandro; March 1st, 2018 at 23:01.

Hi Alessandro,

Thanks for picking that up, and for taking the time to report it. I’ll take a look and see if we can fix it for the next release.

Ian

Thanks Ian,
    it wouldn't be good for my player to discover this bug. :-)

There also seems to be some issues with the Party Sheet inventory.
    Essentially, when adding and then removing some (Unidentified?) items to and from the character sheet, the number of Unidentified items in the party inventory doesn't match.
    For example: the character sheet of Character A shows 5 unidentified items while the Party Inventory shows 6 unidentified items for Character A.
    After removing all the (Unidentified) items from the character sheets, the Party Inventory still shows 1 unidentified item for the character.

Also, items in "Artifacts and Books" of the characters don't appear in the Party Inventory.

Thank you again for this ruleset!

Quote Originally Posted by alessandro View Post
    Thanks Ian,
    it wouldn't be good for my player to discover this bug. :-)
    Found and fixed for the next release...

There also seems to be some issues with the Party Sheet inventory.
    Essentially, when adding and then removing some (Unidentified?) items to and from the character sheet, the number of Unidentified items in the party inventory doesn't match.
    For example: the character sheet of Character A shows 5 unidentified items while the Party Inventory shows 6 unidentified items for Character A.
    After removing all the (Unidentified) items from the character sheets, the Party Inventory still shows 1 unidentified item for the character.
    The discrepancy is from the 'Fighting (Brawl)' "weapon" is handled... it is currently a hidden inventory item but the party sheet doesn't hide it. I'll see what I can do there

Also, items in "Artifacts and Books" of the characters don't appear in the Party Inventory.
    True, that just looks at the inventory. I think I may change the way they are handled and make them more like weapons, as in, just a type of item. That way they will appear in Inventory as well as in the Artifact/Book list and will work in the party sheet properly.

Thank you again for this ruleset!
    Glad you like it.

Anyone have a game currently using this ruleset? I'd love to see it in action, either as a one-off or joining a regular group!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Suhayl View Post
    Anyone have a game currently using this ruleset? I'd love to see it in action, either as a one-off or joining a regular group!
    Try waitlisting on this event: https://www.fg-con.com/events/the-da...eath-the-hill/
    Just add a comment at the bottom that you would like to play if a spot becomes available.

Recently bought the ruleset and love it. Two questions: What are the "Shield Rules" available in the options. What is the faded "+" and blood drop symbol (you can click it to make it red) that is just to the right of the +2B and +2P dice buttons at the very lower left?

Thread Information