DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 35 of 58 First ... 25333435363745 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by chillybilly View Post
    What are the "Shield Rules" available in the options.
    This enables a "Shields" section on the main tab of the character sheet - between Melee and Ranged attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by chillybilly View Post
    What is the faded "+" and blood drop symbol (you can click it to make it red) that is just to the right of the +2B and +2P dice buttons at the very lower left?
    This applies an extreme result for a damage roll. Click it before rolling damage and the relevant damage is calculated - max for non-impaling and max + roll for impaling weapons.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hi Chillybilly, glad you like the ruleset.

LoL. Ninjad by Trenloe as usual :-)

The shield rules are for supporting different eras from Cthulhu through the Ages. It allows the shield to be a weapon and armour.
    The + and blood drop symbol allow damage to be extreme damage (Impaling damage if the weapon supports it, or max damage otherwise).

If an attack comes up as an extreme success, it is activated automatically, but if you spend luck (for example) to make a hit extreme, you can activate it manually. It then takes effect on the next damage roll.
    Last edited by ianmward; June 8th, 2018 at 06:39.

Thanks both of you! Very nice features to have.

Any plans to make the NPC sheet horizontally resizable?

There are quite a few NPCs that I would like to see most of the info without scrolling through a long, narrow NPC sheet. Allowing horizontal resizing will allow for long skill lists, notes, etc. to be better viewable and reduce scrolling for more complex NPCs. In it's current manifestation, the NPC sheet is too narrow (in my opinion) and actually annoying to use for some NPCs.

I've attached a test/proof of concept extension that allows horizontal resizing. This shows that it's really pretty close - the main thing is that the sheet background doesn't look seamless when resized horizontally.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Trenloe - please test this extension. If ok Ill add it in to the ruleset and then update the Pulp Cthulhu theme too.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Trenloe - please test this extension. If ok Ill add it in to the ruleset and then update the Pulp Cthulhu theme too.
    Look good to me! Thanks mate.

I'm stuck. I create a character, put stats in, grab occupation and put in Personal (after opening and allocating occ. skills) and go to Skills tab, and when I hit edit button it is all blank. No skills showing. Help?

Also, cannot figure out where Archetype comes into play, other than a reference? I do own the 7E and the Pulp add-ons.

Quote Originally Posted by MoNeart View Post
    I'm stuck. I create a character, put stats in, grab occupation and put in Personal (after opening and allocating occ. skills) and go to Skills tab, and when I hit edit button it is all blank. No skills showing. Help?
    I replied to your House of Healing post - don't use Manage Characters for the Call of Cthulhu 7e ruleset, create a campaign and do character creation/edits there.

Quote Originally Posted by MoNeart View Post
    Also, cannot figure out where Archetype comes into play, other than a reference? I do own the 7E and the Pulp add-ons.
    Correct, it is currently reference data, you need to apply any changes manually. Briefly discussed here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...chetype-Record

Thread Information