DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 23 of 58 First ... 13212223242533 ... Last
    Great do you have any eta on when it will roll out? Not that I'm in any hurry as the bugs I've spotted/reported are not that critical when I know of them, but more out of curiosity

Blog Entries
    3.2.2 is a FG update (and another fairly substantial one) and is likely to be pushed within the next 2 weeks.

Ahh, alright. Didn't know these types of configuration was in the FG update. I just assumed it was a CoC ruleset update, but yeah - I know what they say about assuming! Hah. Sounds good though.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjelsyk View Post
    Ahh, alright. Didn't know these types of configuration was in the FG update. I just assumed it was a CoC ruleset update, but yeah - I know what they say about assuming! Hah. Sounds good though.
    It is separate but 3.2.2 breaks/changes lots of things (although JPG has been building lots of additional support code) so it will go out at the same time pretty much.

Something has happened after the update. I can no longer drag and drop Firearms/Hand weapons into the character sheet from the ruleset. It won't add. If I make an test item myself, I can drag it into the character sheet.

I can click on the items in the lists and they will pop up as if they are items, but it just doesn't let me "interact" with it like I could before.

I confirm the same happened to me, I've been obliged to create new entries myself and editing each single value.

Italian Alliance è la Community Italiana dedicata ai Giochi di Ruolo ed alle Simulazioni! Con un server ufficiale con TeamSpeak installato ed un Forum con centinaia di Discussioni interessanti! Che aspetti? Iscriviti anche tu e vieni a conoscere i tuoi nuovi amici!

Blog Entries
    Ive just cross posted this in the 3.2.2 bugs thread as it is also happening in at least one other ruleset/scenario.

Also we had hoped to push the bug fixes so far with the 3.2.2 release but we have been somewhat delayed. These will be submitted to SmiteWorks next week and will hopefully be pushed the week after sometime.

Hello,
    quick question but does this ruleset comes with specific background images and decal?
    If yes, are they compatible with the Core Ruleset.
    Basically I've been playing my CoC 7th with the Core Ruleset. So I'll use the new Ruleset for the future, but I'm wondering if I can still use the shiny stuff that comes out of this new Ruleset.
    Thanks!

Blog Entries
    Hi Golgorosh there is a desktop/background and just a Call of Cthulhu logo decal. I dont think they can be extracted and used outside of the ruleset though.

Still plugging away at the updates/fixes. getting close to submitting the changes to SmiteWorks.

Hello,
    I made the last update this morning.
    Now, when I open an encounter (from a module) and one to put it in the CT, I get this message in the console :

Script Error [string "ct/scripts/ct.lua"]: 171 : attempt to index local 'placesNode' (a nil value)

However, the CT is filled correctly.
    Ultimate license holder
    Pref : Cthulhu and savage Worlds

Thread Information