DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 27 of 58 First ... 17252627282937 ... Last
    I would be keen to purchase the extension too.

I love CoC

Pulp cuthlhu that is.

Should "Fighting (Brawl)" (or any Weapon) skill value in the character's sheet main tab update automatically when the skill value is changed in the "Skills" tab?
    I noticed I have to update it manually in the Main tab too when I update it in the Skills tab.

Also, is the "Language" function in the chat supported? I cannot make it work. If I, as GM choose for example "English" from the language list available in the chat, no Character can see it displayed correctly, even those who have Lang - Own (English) at 100%.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by alessandro View Post
    Should "Fighting (Brawl)" (or any Weapon) skill value in the character's sheet main tab update automatically when the skill value is changed in the "Skills" tab?
    I noticed I have to update it manually in the Main tab too when I update it in the Skills tab.

Also, is the "Language" function in the chat supported? I cannot make it work. If I, as GM choose for example "English" from the language list available in the chat, no Character can see it displayed correctly, even those who have Lang - Own (English) at 100%.

Thank you.
    Hi again alessandro,

The weapons check the skill value when the skill is changed or when the weapon is added (and on startup maybe...), but not if the skill is updated. It was on my wishlist, so I'll take a look at adding it.

The Language support should (and did used to) work. I'll see if I can see what's going on.

Ian

Thank you Ian.

Hello I want just to tell that we are having Cthulhu sessions on Fantasy Grounds and broadcasted to Twitch at https://twitch.tv/Vanethian having a lot of fun and of course I want to buy Pulp Cthulhu and the new products. With my community in Italy we support Cthulhu and Fantasy Grounds and I confirm an increase in interest from my Community members.

Italian Alliance è la Community Italiana dedicata ai Giochi di Ruolo ed alle Simulazioni! Con un server ufficiale con TeamSpeak installato ed un Forum con centinaia di Discussioni interessanti! Che aspetti? Iscriviti anche tu e vieni a conoscere i tuoi nuovi amici!

Quote Originally Posted by ianmward View Post
    Hi again alessandro,

The weapons check the skill value when the skill is changed or when the weapon is added (and on startup maybe...), but not if the skill is updated. It was on my wishlist, so I'll take a look at adding it.

The Language support should (and did used to) work. I'll see if I can see what's going on.

Ian
    I've fixed these and will include them in the next release.
    Again, thanks for reporting them.

Hi again,
    it seems there is an issue with d6. If I right click on it and select "Custom Dice", the second radial menu shows: d1 (without menu image, instead there is a red dot; the only result is -1); d2 (without menu image, red dot again; the only result in che that is -2); d3, working fine; m3, not working (actually it goes back to first radial menu), m6, working fine.

Alessandro

The -1 and -2 are working as designed and are used for the damage bonus for builds of -1 and -2. They needed to be dice to correctly calculate extreme damage. Not sure about m3, I'll take a look.

Ian

Hi Alessandro,

The fixes for the earlier issues are now in the test build if you want to check to see they work for you.

Ian

Hi Ian,
    yes, I'm going to have a game an hour from now, so I'll be glad to test it.
    How can I acce the test build?

Thank you.
    Alessandro

Thread Information