DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Free 4th Edition Adventure Module. Zeitgesit Adventure One

Hello!

I've been busy working on a conversion of the Zeitgeist Adventure Path for me and my group to play.
    Unfortunately the authors aren't wanting to get involved in a distribution effort on Fantasy Grounds, but have happily said I can release the conversion of their free introductory adventure "Island at the Axis of the World".

So... here it is! It can be freely downloaded as a PDF at https://zeitgeistadventurepath.com/ and OneBookShelf websites. If you like this conversion, please feel free to post on their forums asking for more to be released on Fantasy Grounds. Otherwise, enjoy!

There is also a Fantasy Grounds version of the Character Guide and Campaign guide, but they're not covered under the permission I've been given, but they are available in PDF form at any OBS website.

You can download the file here
    Last edited by spite; January 16th, 2017 at 07:32.

And a cool range of battlemaps that can be used for other things too. :P

Blog Entries
    That looks like an interesting world setting!
    Check out my art albums on FG!
    I own an Ultimate License, all WOTC D&D stuffs, and the SW rules.

Quote Originally Posted by LindseyFan View Post
    That looks like an interesting world setting!
    It's very cool. Absolutely love the storyline too. Lot's of RP, and lots of political intrigue!

Did you use any sort of tool to parse this stuff? I am running the Zeitgeist AP on Fantasy Grounds and would love it if there was a tool that could scrape the pdf and create NPC statblocks. Manually inputting this stuff is getting old. . .

Thanks!
    -Shimrath

Unfortunately I don't have any sort of tool or anything to do that. This was all done using FG in-program.

Yea it gets old pretty quick doing the NPCs and items heh. I wish there was an easier way to do it that could easily fix the errors and parse the info but nothing I know of.

Wow, that's some good work! Shame I'm already a few modules into my campaign.

Gonna plug the first session of my group playing through this campaign. If you're interested and keen to see it in action, check this out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYf0H8FYwq0

Thread Information