5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Earth, approximately 250 million light years away from the constellation of Kasterborus
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotGun Jolly View Post
    Oh, and I will say.. Thanks to Fantasy Grounds and the developers of MoreCore!! Thanks for the great tools to work with!!
    And thank you Jolly for running a very exciting adventure! The rules and your GM style truly captured the brutality and all that is good in the Hyborian Age; to kill and skin the wolf hoard, see the Picts driven before you and hear the lamentations of the child hit by the stray arrow. Well not so much that last one.

Unfortunately, my FRAPS closed out during the session, so my screen shots were not saved. Looking forward to your Twitch broadcast!

Cheers,
    Raz

Where the north begins and pure water flows, eastern time zone USA
    Blog Entries
    Attachment 17325
    I saved this early in the game Raz, as you can see, about the time the brat started screaming over a stray arrow. I did really enjoy learning this system, setting, it addresses some things that never made sense to me in other systems.
    This was a great game, a great group and Jolly you are an awesome GM. I do need to fast forward on the twitch thing to those touching moments when the group was compassionately comforting the wounded br...er child.

Thanks guys!

Thread Information