DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhern View Post
    I was able to see it too. I applied as an alternate in the event a slot opens up. Hope that was alright.
    Sure thing!

Blog Entries
    Having helped Jolly test both the rules set up within the MoreCore extension and the actual adventure he plans to run, it will be fun session for the players.
    Ultimate License Holder

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortar View Post
    Having helped Jolly test both the rules set up within the MoreCore extension and the actual adventure he plans to run, it will be fun session for the players.
    MoreCore is a ruleset now! Dont use the extension! I know Shotgun Jolly is using the ruleset...

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    MoreCore is a ruleset now! Dont use the extension! I know Shotgun Jolly is using the ruleset...
    Yeah Mortar! Get with the program!

Mind you, I have been bolting on my own conan extension over top of MoreCore.. And I am nearly there. Based on my feed back from the guys over the last week its making some good progress.

Blog Entries
    Yep, I should have said ruleset, either way I like what the MoreCore ruleset is capable of, and I like what you have done for 2d20 Conan. The revised theme looks fantastic, and the character sheet gets better and more functional with each iteration.
    Ultimate License Holder

Hi all,

Just letting everyone know the I have the room setup for Teamspeak
    The information for joining can be found here at this link FG TeamSpeak Server

The channel can be found in /Gamechannels/[FG Daze] Death by Moonlight.
    my server info is "young thug cold thief" feel free to attempt to log on at anytime, I may have the server up or not, but its up often. This will help save on all the server demand which happens sometimes when we have these events.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there.
    Lets get our Conan on!

Note: First post updated with this information

Earth, approximately 250 million light years away from the constellation of Kasterborus
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotGun Jolly View Post
    my server info is "young thug cold thief" feel free to attempt to log on at anytime, I may have the server up or not, but its up often. This will help save on all the server demand which happens sometimes when we have these events.
    Hey Jolly, please let us know when the server will be up next so that we may upload the items. Don't want to spam you while you're playing this afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Kabooz View Post
    Hey Jolly, please let us know when the server will be up next so that we may upload the items. Don't want to spam you while you're playing this afternoon.
    No problem, Ill leave it up now for the next little while.. Ill try to keep it running most of the day too.

Hi everyone, I would like to thank everyone who joined me tonight in some good ole fashion Sword and Sorcery in Hyboria tonight. Its a real treat to get to game with some of the other familiar names from the community whom I never actually talked with before!

That made the game that much more enjoyable for me!!

Hope you enjoyed it!

If anyone would like to see the game in action, feel to watch the broadcast on Twitch here at this link I think they keep it there for a few days. But Eventually I will add it to my Youtube channel.

Thanks everyone!

Attachment 17316

How do people add the images so you can see it in the post??

*Mask of Winter comes through for the win!!!*

Thanks!

Oh, and I will say.. Thanks to Fantasy Grounds and the developers of MoreCore!! Thanks for the great tools to work with!!
    Last edited by ShotGun Jolly; January 8th, 2017 at 06:57.

Thread Information