STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Let's automate the use of power points. Please! When using a spell, for example, decrease the amount of power points automatically. In the case of special use of a spell with differentiated power points or with modifier, I can create a new item of the same power with the consumption of different power points and with different modifiers. This is possible to do. Only need to automate consumption by the magic used with the power points registered. When it ends, to neutralize the use of powers.
    Last edited by christophersons; January 14th, 2017 at 17:19.

I like the idea! However that is out of the extension scope I work on. The feature should be in the SavageWorlds ruleset itself (not in separate extension) and I am not included into that developer team. You should report this idea/request to SavageWorlds ruleset main developer (phantomwhale)
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

New version available

New version was uploaded, see the first post.

Changelog:
    • [Feature] "Link Checker" tool was renamed to "Module Checker" and following additional information is added to report:
      • Other module dependencies (name of modules this module references to)
      • How many database nodes the module contains and how many of those doesn't have value. According to SmiteWorks recommendation is not to have any nodes without values
      • In case of broken link, the report will check if it's from other module and will inform user to activate that module before running the check

• [Bugfix] Changing text page's type will close old window and reopen the content in new one
    • [Feature] New option added: "Use CoreRPG windowclasses" under Export option section. When this is enabled, exported module will utilize CoreRPG's windowclasses instead of SavageWorlds whenever it's possible. For instance, sw_referencetext, sw_referenceindex and sw_referenceinlineindex windowclasses are replaced with CoreRPG versions. This will help users to create CoreRPG content/modules easier.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Quote Originally Posted by Ikael View Post
    [*][Feature] New option added: "Use CoreRPG windowclasses" under Export option section. When this is enabled, exported module will utilize CoreRPG's windowclasses instead of SavageWorlds whenever it's possible. For instance, sw_referencetext, sw_referenceindex and sw_referenceinlineindex windowclasses are replaced with CoreRPG versions. This will help users to create CoreRPG content/modules easier.[/LIST]
    Yes! Very nice addition, thank you

New version available

New version is available, this time the focus was on Reference Manual images

Changelog
    • [Feature] Support to include image resources to content importer from Images & Maps section. You can drag-and-drop images from Images & Maps to Content Importer's source view to include reference manual block markup to represent them. To create image block you must hold ALT down. To create picture block you must hold ALT and CTRL down.
    • [Feature] Image resources from Images & Maps are displayed in Reference Manual Preview mode's content (see attached screenshot).
    • [Feature] Better support for /refmanpreview slashcommand: You don't need to have reference manual page definition in clipboard memory to create preview mode using the slashcommand. The minimun required information is single article markup
    • [Feature] Better support including image resources from Images & Maps section to exported module

I love you, Man.
    Ultimate License Holder GM

Games currently Playing: AD&D, DCC RPG and D&D 5e

Finished Projects: AD&D Ruleset
    New School NPC Maker 5E
    New School NPC Maker PFRPG - 3.5E
    Old School NPC Maker

Current Projects:

1) Adventure Module.
    2) Maintaining and improving released projects.
    3) C.O.O.L. Beasts
    4) Basic Fantasy Ruleset
    5) Metamorphosis Alpha Ruleset

Fantasy Grounds v3.2.2 was released and updated extension was uploaded to SW Enhanced Library thread (check it out from here). This thread can be closed

Quote Originally Posted by Ikael View Post
    This thread can be closed
    Done.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information