DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 9 of 9 First ... 789
    Quote Originally Posted by ll00ll00ll00ll View Post
    What version are you currently running (check in the chat window at startup)
    i was running a 2.1 FG Gap. (not pro) i went back to dmsguild and saw and update that fixed it. thanks.

Upstate NY (and not Westchester, I mean dead in the middle)
    2018/01/14 : THIS EXTENSION IS NOW OPEN SOURCE AND FOR THE TIME BEING I WILL NOT BE DIRECTLY SUPPORTING THIS EXTENSION, PLEASE SEE HERE FOR UP TO DATE INFORMATION (THANKS FOR ALL OF THE SUPPORT). I WILL STILL DO MY BEST TO TRY TO ANSWER / AID IN ANY WAY I CAN.

Hello;
    Any advice on how I can use these button images I created for use with '5E Theme FG Pro' and 'DOESound' sound extensions in respect (and permission) of both authors? I don't mind whomever would like to take ownership of these images for use with their extension.

### button_sound.png

### button_sound_down.png
    Last edited by mlesnews; January 19th, 2018 at 02:45.

Upstate NY (and not Westchester, I mean dead in the middle)
    Quote Originally Posted by mlesnews View Post
    Hello;
    Any advice on how I can use these button images I created for use with '5E Theme FG Pro' and 'DOESound' sound extensions in respect (and permission) of both authors? I don't mind whomever would like to take ownership of these images for use with their extension.

### button_sound.png

See this link for more information.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...779#post371779

The FG PRO and GAP themes are no longer under direct support or development by me. The forum may be able to help you out with this.

Hey I have a question that maybe you could help me out if you remember. I am trying to work on my own theme and can't figure out the xml reference for something. There are tabs for spells/items. Your mod has them "modded" but when I am trying to make my theme they come up un-modded and I can't figure out what they are called so I can add them to the xml.

I would recommend downloading the pro theme and checking out his xml. That is how I found a lot of stuff was by checking out other themes code. I would extract his code and load up the folder in atom. I would look at all the thumbnails of the images used and find the one you are looking for. Then just do a find in the entire project for the name of the image. Should locate the xml that is used for that image.

Quote Originally Posted by mlesnews View Post
    Hello;

### button_sound.png

Aren't those buttons part of DOE's sound already? I thought he was supporting GAP in his plugins. If not I would recommend pinging him in the sound forum and providing him with those images for the theme.

Thread Information