DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: The Night Below

The Night Below

I've been looking over my old modules, I always loved this The Night Below Boxed Set campaign but never got to run it. I only skimmed it, because we used to co-dm and I wasn't sure which of us would run it.

I have it in "kinda" PDF form after scanning long time back. But, I'd like to BUY it for a better professional scan.

If anyone else likes this one - maybe hop to DMsGuild and hit "Contact" at bottom left side (red) button and ask them to look into getting this one done by WotC

(FYI... I would SOOOO love to get this into FG, not a pro at 5e, so not sure how well I'd "convert" it but hey... )

Hah ran across this and while I figure it has limited interest - wanted to update that I bought it some months back since WotC appears to be actively pushing out the old content into pdf

Now, if only they’d fix/rescan old issues like Greyhawk Folio map halves being scanned at different resolutions so they could take my money there instead of me using amateur scan of my old map.

Quote Originally Posted by Varsuuk View Post
    Hah ran across this and while I figure it has limited interest - wanted to update that I bought it some months back since WotC appears to be actively pushing out the old content into pdf

Now, if only they’d fix/rescan old issues like Greyhawk Folio map halves being scanned at different resolutions so they could take my money there instead of me using amateur scan of my old map.
    I was really happy with the PDF version of Night Below. Very good scan. I was even able to align grids on the maps in FG with a couple I did tests on.

Not on my radar right now but with the clean scan it makes it something I might actually use down the road.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

I've always wanted to play this.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Thread Information