DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 22 of 37 First ... 12202122232432 ... Last
    I appreciate the feedback. Makes it worth the effort.
    I should have a new community extension in the near future as well. I feel it's going to be big.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Just stumbled across the .mod file today...I am impressed...works like charm keep up the great work.

How do I know what version of the mod I have? I got mine around a month ago and I would like to periodically check for the latest and greatest by comparing version numbers, and not "I think I downloaded this four weeks ago."

Blog Entries
    If you're downloading from DMs Guild, there will be a notification when he updates it.
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

The best idea if you aren't getting DMsG notifications is to just download it again. Barring that, check the top article in the reference manual and see if it matches the top article listed in the DMsG description.

New update. Old-school Initiative! I'm really liking this one. Maybe I'll make an extension for it...

From a player point of view I can see the attraction. From the DM point of view, having to decide at the start of every round whether each goblin is going to use it's melee weapon, or ranged weapon, and whether it's going to move or not,
    will be a nightmare.

In the extension I'm planning, it will have locks on the GM window where the GM can set the actions of a creature and lock them. Each round, FG will just use the locked choices.

Ah, okay that would make things easier. I guess you'd need check checkboxes, locks, whatever, for each of the 6 actions under "initiative dice", plus a spot to drop a bonus action dice. Would still have to check each NPC before rolling initiative . . . would the weapon speed option be too complicated?

Quote Originally Posted by The High Druid View Post
    would the weapon speed option be too complicated?
    You want it more Nightmarish?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information