FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 14 of 37 First ... 4121314151624 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    UA is AWESOME! OMG!

Question:

The mystic talents are listed in the reference manual section but are not included in the character build info. Is that intentional, or was it an oversight? In other words, when building a mystic character, the player has to open the reference manual in the library to read the talents. Not a usual procedure.

ThanX!
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

I'm not entirely sure what you are referring to. I see all the talents in the feat list (type 'talent' into the filter to single them out). All the disciplines are there too. I'm not sure why the talents would be in the character build info, as feats and spells aren't normally listed there. The disciplines are listed only because they are associated with a particular Order, though if there were disciplines that were not associated, they wouldn't be there either.

I guess the answer to your question is look in the feat list, since the talents and disciplines are treated as feats.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickademus View Post
    I'm not entirely sure what you are referring to. I see all the talents in the feat list (type 'talent' into the filter to single them out). All the disciplines are there too. I'm not sure why the talents would be in the character build info, as feats and spells aren't normally listed there. The disciplines are listed only because they are associated with a particular Order, though if there were disciplines that were not associated, they wouldn't be there either.

I guess the answer to your question is look in the feat list, since the talents and disciplines are treated as feats.
    That's a good enough explanation for me. What happened was I was building a new character (not being familiar with the class) and I couldn't find the info in the normal way. I didn't understand the talents were being treated as if the were (kind of) feats. All good. And THANX again for all the good work.

I'm building a few level one pregens for the 5E open world (anyone can play) campaign I'm running to let new players experience the UA material right out of the gate!
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

And another update. The Mystic in its full glory. This was a whopping article to read. Sounds like fun though.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

And once again many thanks for your work

Anyone having an issue downloading this module right now? I click download and it just redirects me back to the modules page...

Worked form me 30 min ago

I just downloaded with no issue.

Thanks again for the quick update! This is a great one truly filling out the mystic for a full 1-20 play.

I added some free artwork to my cart, and could download that without issue. However, for the UA, there is no download link present. Do you download modules differently then other things on the site? I've never used DMguild before - maybe i'm missing something?

Nah, the UA should download the same way. However I have had an issue with mine as well. Its not a download issue and perhaps the issue is on my end and I can suss it out but when I download the new UA and get it installed and fired up FG it is still showing me the old mystic and doesnt provide the new options or the extended class level table. Im not sure if this is on the DMsguild end or on my end

Thread Information